Reload this Page >

Landing Date - Subclass 190

Landing Date - Subclass 190

Old Jan 24th 2014, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

edd1eb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Landing Date - Subclass 190

Hi All,

For those of you have landed on a Subclass 190 -State Nominated (or the old equivalent code) :-

How long after your Visa Application having been approved was you Landing Date?

Cheers
Eddie
Old Jan 24th 2014, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing Date - Subclass 190

It is normally a year from the date of medicals or police checks, whichever is earlier.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

edd1eb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Bermuda.

Can you land to validate your visa and come back to the UK to finish things (i.e. If i didn't manage to sell my house in time)?
Or, as it is a 190, do you need to stay in the State for 2 years without leaving.
I know on a 189 you can land to validate your Visa and leave on the next plane if you wanted to, but wasn't sure with a 190.

I am planning to settle in my nominated State, as we have family there.

Cheers
Eddie

Last edited by edd1eb7; Jan 24th 2014 at 10:58 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edd1eb7
Thanks Bermuda.

Can you land to validate your visa and come back to the UK to finish things (i.e. If i didn't manage to sell my house in time)?
Or, as it is a 190, do you need to stay in the State for 2 years without leaving.
I know on a 189 you can land to validate your Visa and leave on the next plane if you wanted to, but wasn't sure with a 190.

I am planning to settle in my nominated State, as we have family there.

Cheers
Eddie
Yes of course. You will not be imprisoned when you arrive.