Land for sale.

Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Land for sale.

Hi
A teacher at the school I work at mentioned today that she has a plot of land for sale on the Gold Coast so I said I would mention it to you lot - to see if any one was interested.
Details are:
769sq m 17.3 frontage
rectangular block.
beautiful valley views & views of Surfers Paradise - Gold coast coastline & water of Hinze Dam.
Lot no. 59
669 Beechmont Rd. Lower Beechmont 4211.
$182,000.00

Pm me for contact details
thanks Karen x
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:14 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Land for sale.

It seems a reasonable price but I'm not there...
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi
A teacher at the school I work at mentioned today that she has a plot of land for sale on the Gold Coast so I said I would mention it to you lot - to see if any one was interested.
Details are:
769sq m 17.3 frontage
rectangular block.
beautiful valley views & views of Surfers Paradise - Gold coast coastline & water of Hinze Dam.
Lot no. 59
$182,000.00

thanks Karen x
Hope your gonna get a cut of the dosh!!

Sue x
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Details are:
769sq m 17.3 frontage
rectangular block.
Lot no. 59
$182,000.00

thanks Karen x
Great position but a tad too far out for me. It is lovely out there. Oh and I already have a house . If I wasn't going to build a pool (Olympic size if Kevan has his way) would be tempted as an investment though. She shouldn't have too much trouble selling it.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump...then I can have a cut too
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
Bump...then I can have a cut too
Nearly every thread I read I find a "bump" from you! Are you just trying to up your posts without making any effort
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Nearly every thread I read I find a "bump" from you! Are you just trying to up your posts without making any effort
Lol.... You've got me No Karen's my mate....that and trying to get to my 2000th bloody post

Sue x
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Bump!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:21 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
Details are:
769sq m 17.3 frontage
rectangular block.
Lot no. 59
$182,000.00

thanks Karen x
Karen, whats your commission
hehehehe
Bart
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
Karen, whats your commission
hehehehe
Bart
I didn't even think of that when I suggested I told you lot about it!
Maybe I should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaz x
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:24 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't even think of that when I suggested I told you lot about it!
Maybe I should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaz x
No harm in trying....
I have heard people in their mid life have mid-life crisis and loose direction...
May be this is an oppurtunity, Real Estate Agents earn more then IT bloke who worked more then 9 yrs

Cheers,
Bart