Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancs Meet Part 4!!!! 29th September!!!

Lancs Meet Part 4!!!! 29th September!!!

Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:46 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all
Exclamation Lancs Meet Part 4!!!! 29th September!!!

Here we go Again!!!!!!!
Lancs Meet Part 4 is now On!!!!!
Same place hopefully lots of the same people and hopefully lots of NEW people!!!!!!
Saturday 29th Septermber from 12:00.
Harvester Horwich Park
1, Arena Approach, Bolton, Lancashire BL6 6LB
Will start a list up soon of all the nice people hoping to attend. If you are looking at attending if you can give us some brief details like names and stuff then we can get some stickers sorted out with peoples names on as this seemed to go down well last time!!!
Hope to see you all soon!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lancs Meet Part 4!!!! 29th September!!!

We will try and make it on the 29th will see how the kids are after the party we if angels all good be there if the oppisite then striaght home, fingers crossed for angels!!!!!lisa, dave, harrison, oliver and meredith
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

SammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to allSammyJ is a name known to all

Really gonna try and come to this one as we missed out last time. Don't think our eldest is coming but me, husband Kevin and daughter Emily will be there (hopefully!!!). Looking forward to it.

Sam
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

can't wait bringing all the family this time (chris,janet,billy,alfie,steve,)
five of us just for the name badges. arrive back from gold coast on the 28th
sept c u all soon thanks.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

nicknic will become famous soon enough

all things being equal we will be there
thats me Nick the other half Nicola and youngest son Cameron 11

On our way to WA Perth. Bring on the SUN
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dont forget us!! Mandy (thats me) Mark and Rachel (the dependents as I lovingly refer to them now) Don't think I will manage to get eldest there as he will be back at Uni.
OOOOOOOoh I wonder what stage we will all be at then?? Exciting isnt it??
Ok thats enough excitement for one day off to finish decluttering!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Kazo will become famous soon enoughKazo will become famous soon enough

Hi

We dont live too far away so can we join you all this time please?

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Karen & Ken
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough

Hi,

We should be able to make (Brian, Helene and Cameron).

We're hoping to be in Townsville by November - if the visas ever get approved.

See you all there, looking forward to meeting up with more people in the same position as us.

Brian
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:02 am
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Hi,

Would love to join you this time.

Me (karla), hubby (nick) and son (connor).

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Karla.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

GaryVFR8s_Wife is a jewel in the roughGaryVFR8s_Wife is a jewel in the roughGaryVFR8s_Wife is a jewel in the roughGaryVFR8s_Wife is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys,

As Gary's said, looking forward to seeing everyone there, both old and new to the meets.

This should hopefully also be our last meet before we take off.

Not that i'm counting or anything but there's only 2 months and three weeks until we leave (if there was a happy dance emoticon i would have used that as well)
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Me too. Couldn't make the last one didn't think I'd be at this one as expected to be jettin my way to Oz but now I think I'll not get my visa grant in time for end Sept so will be here til Jan
But looking forward to seeing everyone again in Bolton
Sally with ??? maybe the "boy" Alex but he'll probably be working
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

We'll be coming all the way from sunny Perth, so would love to meet up !
see you all soon,
Louise, Brian, Katie, Harry
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice

Hi Guys,

We will go if we can make it.

Is anyone from Liverpool going????

Rob, Missus, 2 kids

Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

luv the badge being a red myself hopefully c u there!.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Hi sounds good
We would like to come to.
Me (Sloane) Hubby(Ian) kids (Jade, Rosalie,Zak and Molly)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.