Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet Up?

Lancashire Meet Up?

Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lancashire Meet Up?

Originally Posted by DickDePilot
Unfortunately there appears to be a lot of apathy around at the minute. Mad City Fan threw down the gauntlet and I am willing to take up the challenge but I won't spend loads of my time trying to force or cajoal people into coming to a meet. Tried to get a response for interest but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. At least this thread may get back onto page 1 again so for all you people out there that want to share info and not feel alone in your endeavours get in touch. If enough interest is shown then I will organise something. Beast Boy and Mad City Fan any info on contacts, past undestandings etc at the Harvester please let me know.
Well we will always be up for a meet up even though we got our visa last april - they're great fun. There is always somebody who will need a little reassurance or advice and the kiddies absolutely love having a giggle too!!!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

DickDePilot is on a distinguished road

thanks for the support Vicky can you think of a way to end the apathy that there seems to be? Don't mind organising things but, as I said, I'm not going to waste my time if no-one is interested. Maybe these replies will keep the thread bumped and people might see.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

hi all,

bump!!!!!! where are all the lancashire folk ???

was wondering if there is gonna be a meet up in lancashire soon, would love to attend

suzie and gaz
xx
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

BUMP BUMP AND BUMP maybe thers no one left in Manchester they all seem to be here in oz
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

CassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really nice

Hi - We are in Lancashire and could attend (depending on dates!) have you had enough responses yet?
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

any more takers????
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Still happy to organise but it would be more like an intimate meal as opposed to a get together with the interest shown so far. That said thanks for those who have shown an interest and those of you who have gone but still provide the support by bumping the thread.

Come on people of Lancs, Greater Manchester and anyone within a short drive of M61 Junction 6!

Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just to let you know again we would definetly be interested. Had replied earlier in the thread but thought i'd just let you know again!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:34 am
Just Joined

snoopdogg is an unknown quantity at this point

HI THERE

WE ARE AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE VISA PROCESS, WE MEANING MYSELF ANDY, MELLISSA , JOSH (7) ETHAN (4) WE ARE ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM REEBOK AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND ANY HELP AND INFO IS A BONUS !!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi Snoopdog

Where you thinking of heading in Oz?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Hi Missa

We are hoping to end up in Perth, We are at the beginning of the Vetassess
so any meet ups would be great as we are trying to do it on our own without a agent!! Where in Australia are you planning on ?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi

We are hoping for Queensland or it could be Perth. It depends on various things ( has got quite complicated!! ) It would be nice to keep in touch. I'll PM you if thats ok.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

hi Missa
thanks for your reply it would be nice to keep in touch with people who are in the same situation, hopefully a meet up will be confirmed, good luck with your visa hope you can over come the complications !!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

I'll pop down to the Harvester to check out some dates. Then we'll put it to a vote and see how many can make the dates. You never know we may get some more interest if there is a date set, other than that we'll get to know each other quite well as it will be a small gathering. Mad City Fan, congrats on the3 win the other night, all you've got to do is reproduce the form in the league. Can you pm with details of anyone you spoke with at the Harvester or any agreements that were in place. Cheers. DDP
Old May 6th 2009, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

WEHEY thats what I like to hear another Lancashire meet here ya go, the details and directions to the harvester, Good luck to all and enjoy

9TH LANCASHIRE MEET UP

HARVESTER INFO
HARVESTER AT HORWICH PARK
MIDDLEBROOK LEISURE AND RETAIL PARK
BOLTON
BLF 6LB

DIRECTIONS
EXIT AT JUNCTION 6 OF THE M61
(SIGNPOSTED HORWICH AND THE BROWN SIGNS FOR MIDDLEBROOK STADIUM) AT THE ROUNABOUT TAKE THE HORWICH MIDDLEBROOK AND REEBOK EXIT (A6027) AFTER ABOUT HALF A MILE YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT INFRONT OF THE REEBOK STADIUM TAKE THE LEFT TURN AND YOU IMMEDIATLEY PASS A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ON THE LEFT NEXT DOOR IS THE HAEVESTER PUB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.