Reload this Page >

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

Old Aug 24th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

KarenandPaul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

Hello everyone

Really sorry didn't make it to the meet. Had to work a night Saturday & my delightful 5yr old had me up all Friday night. Ended up staying in bed for longer than planned!!
Sounds like everybody had a good time. Will definitly try to make the next one.
Good luck Beastyboy & wishing you and your family future happiness in your new life in Australia.

Karenand paul
Old Aug 24th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vague
It was lovely to meet you all. I really enjoyed it. It would have been well worth turning up, even if it was just for the story about the passports going in the container. I will be extra vigilant about that now!

What a shame we were all going to different parts of Aus though.

The girls enjoyed it it too. Jess would love to stay in touch with Alyesha (have I spelt that right?). Vicky, is it ok if I PM you with Jess' email address for her?

(Vague) Kate
Hiya Kate, i definately will NOT put my passports anywhere near our container - probably take them round to the parents just in case prior to the packers coming. Have to say a massive thanks to the person concerned for the advice though, wish you and your family all the luck in the world and i hope your dinner wasn't too burnt!!!!

Of course it'll be ok for Jess to stay in touch with Elisha, PM me and i'll get Elisha to send an email to her.

Your girls are absolutely lovely, so very well behaved and so sociable. I agree it's a shame that we're all moving to different parts of Oz but it'll be great for hol's to meet up and as Richard said we could always meet up in the middle!! (once we sell the bleeding houses!!)

Was lovely to meet you all and hopefully Mad city fan will organise another before xmas - or at least an excuse to get drunk somewhere mutual before we all go.

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Had a nice day at the meet yesterday it was great to finally meet vicky, also got loads of great info from Chris (beasty boy ) thanks Chris, And to
( Vauge) Kate and Andrew your 3 girls are just adorable and I cant see them having any problems making friends in oz,

Carolinemarie so sorry to hear about your tennants,ive got my fingers crossed you get things sorted Good luck ,
Cheers for organising it babe, was lovely to meet all, shame i didn't come to the last one but i'm glad we made this one, it was lovely to meet people on the same mentality as myself (and yes that is a good thing i think) Thanks again guys

Beasty boy, masses of good luck, if i don't speak to you before don't forget to PM me so that Richard can forward that info to yourself

Good luck for house sales folks xx
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the messages of support can't wait to get out there, madcity fan c u on the other side in the new year keep in touch drinks and bbq will be waiting hope you keep the meetups going
CHEERS ALL Chris & family
PS. All the best selling houses, starting applications, and getting the hell out of THIS RAT INFESTED S____ HOLE. goodbye for now.

PPS. The BEAST as left the building
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by beasty boy
Thanks for all the messages of support can't wait to get out there, madcity fan c u on the other side in the new year keep in touch drinks and bbq will be waiting hope you keep the meetups going
PS. All the best selling houses, starting applications, and getting the hell out of THIS RAT INFESTED S____ HOLE. goodbye for now.

Hi Chris, Good luck with everything. We'll be thinking of you! Take care and we will arrange to meet with you when we get over there. Keep in touch. Clare, Marc & family
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

SUSANM is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

HELLO I`M MOVIG TO AUS SOMETIME SOON ANY INFO ON TRADE TEST
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SUSANM
HELLO I`M MOVIG TO AUS SOMETIME SOON ANY INFO ON TRADE TEST
Hi Susanm

You'd be better postin this question of the main imigration thread. What trade test are you refering to?

Caroline
Old Aug 29th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beasty boy

Sorry i missed you Chris, hope you don't forget your passports, keep in touch and catch you on the other side eventually
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

SUSANM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Susanm

You'd be better postin this question of the main imigration thread. What trade test are you refering to?

Caroline
hi caroline thanks for that plumbing practical i`m new to all this and still fumbling my wat through
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I have been reading this thread with interest. We live in Preston & are just starting the visa process. I would be lovely to talk/meet/get advice from other people doing the same.
Bev
Old Sep 6th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Originally Posted by missa
Hi everyone

I have been reading this thread with interest. We live in Preston & are just starting the visa process. I would be lovely to talk/meet/get advice from other people doing the same.
Bev
Hi Missa

We are from the Preston area - we gor our PR visas in Jan and are leaving on the 21st Sep. If you need any info or advice, just PM me!

Ange x
Old Sep 10th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
Hi Missa

We are from the Preston area - we gor our PR visas in Jan and are leaving on the 21st Sep. If you need any info or advice, just PM me!

Ange x
Masses of good luck to you guys, hope you aren't finding the final goodbye's too difficult. Hope your flight goes well if i don't get to post before you go

take care

Missa - if you need anything whilst Ange and co are travelling or not on the net you can always pm me too, we got our visa on the 29th April but are still struggling to sell the house so aren't going anywhere fast (other than a holiday in October to validate that is!!)
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

jmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nicejmistry is just really nice

Originally Posted by missa
Hi everyone

Bev
Just going through the threads and not replied for a while, we are from preston and got PR in April so if you need advice we are here too.