Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

So here we have it the 8th Lancashire meet up 23rd August 1pm
HARVESTER INFO
HARVESTER AT HORWICH PARK
MIDDLEBROOK LEISURE AND RETAIL PARK
BOLTON
BLF 6LB

DIRECTIONS
EXIT AT JUNCTION 6 OF THE M61
(SIGNPOSTED HORWICH AND THE BROWN SIGNS FOR MIDDLEBROOK STADIUM) AT THE ROUNABOUT TAKE THE HORWICH MIDDLEBROOK AND REEBOK EXIT (A6027) AFTER ABOUT HALF A MILE YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT INFRONT OF THE REEBOK STADIUM TAKE THE LEFT TURN AND YOU IMMEDIATLEY PASS A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ON THE LEFT NEXT DOOR IS THE HAEVESTER PUB

Hears a few names of people who are comming along

Rachael Tom and boys ( Mad city fan )
Beasty boy
Carolinemaria
Vickys
Kew
Wanathecat
Aprilkeogh
Wigan Warrior

Any more for anymore, the more the merrier thats what I say
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

ste74 will become famous soon enoughste74 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: LANCASHIRE MEET PART 8

We will try and make it too !!!!!!
Ste, Lisa, & girls, Mel, Jess & Lydia
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ste74
We will try and make it too !!!!!!
Ste, Lisa, & girls, Mel, Jess & Lydia
Hi Ste74, I will put ya name on the list so where abouts in oz are you heading ?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

heres a few names of people who are comming along

Rachael Tom and boys ( Mad city fan )
Beasty boy
Carolinemaria
Vickys
Kew
Wanathecat
Aprilkeogh
Wigan Warrior

Ste74 and girls

Any more for anymore, the more the merrier thats what I say [/QUOTE]
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

ste74 will become famous soon enoughste74 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Ste74, I will put ya name on the list so where abouts in oz are you heading ?
Off to Mackay mate, with a job in Sarina sorted, as soon as the furniture goes (in next week or so) we can get the flights booked and then its ofski to go dodging box jellyfish/sharks/crocs/spiders ah well all good fun Cant wait !!

Ste
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

Are we all eating?

Claire
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

Are we all eating?

Claire
Hi Claire the harvester does do bar meals, (the usual burger n chips ) umm I could just eat that now, now that ive mentioned it,
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Claire the harvester does do bar meals, (the usual burger n chips ) umm I could just eat that now, now that ive mentioned it,
I am happy with just the salad bar (though you wouldn't think of it looking at me!!!) just wondering as kids seem to be hungry every 5 minutes these days and are set on eating through my wage packet each month!!!

I am more concerned about the wine list TBH!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

http://www.harvester.co.uk/the-earlybird.html

Earlybird menu is on on a sat FYI
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

............am hungry now!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

Are we all eating?

Claire
We'll be eating if i ever shut up talking. Can't look at the menu or i'll start munching but i've heard that the puddings are ab fab previously on here so we NEEEEEEEEED to at least try one of those before we all go
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Vague is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be there. Can't wait.

(Vague) Kate, Andrew and girls (Jess, Lucy and Madeleine)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vickys
We'll be eating if i ever shut up talking. Can't look at the menu or i'll start munching but i've heard that the puddings are ab fab previously on here so we NEEEEEEEEED to at least try one of those before we all go
I suffer from the same affliction!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Simon and Gaynor is an unknown quantity at this point

We will also be there. We came to the meet up in February and know Nick and Nicola
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simon and Gaynor
We will also be there. We came to the meet up in February and know Nick and Nicola
Where you from Simon and Gaynor? Where you heading?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.