Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Anne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really nice
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

yes I want to know too... if you check Pomz in Oz forum, they are doing one in Wigan area
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

Madcityfan when do arrive on the gold coast? myself beastyboy and mark,clare
are over here so hurry up c u b4 xmas hopefully, sorry to mention this but i'am basking in 30degrees of sun, I'll keep the beers on ice. good to see the meetups are still carrying on I thought you was going to pass it on to someone
else.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beasty boy
Madcityfan when do arrive on the gold coast? myself beastyboy and mark,clare
are over here so hurry up c u b4 xmas hopefully, sorry to mention this but i'am basking in 30degrees of sun, I'll keep the beers on ice. good to see the meetups are still carrying on I thought you was going to pass it on to someone
else.
Hellloooooo well we will be there on the 23rd Jan, hope you are all well and we will defo see you all soooooooooon