Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Yep, we'd be up for the 23rd August. Any excuse to spend the afternoon in a pub!

Cheers
Caroline & Keith
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Yep, we'd be up for the 23rd August. Any excuse to spend the afternoon in a pub!

Cheers
Caroline & Keith
Totally sounds like a good excuse to me too, Keith driving again??

Any news on your buyer yet (positive thinking that there is one out there)?

Vic'sx
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

come on guys any more for anymore for the Lancashire meet part 8
23rd August 1pm at the Harvester Bolton get ya names down and come along,
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Well come along - hubby says is we are still here but i don't think there is any chance that we won't be. The housing market is officially cr4p. I'd add us into the numbers, if by come miracle we aren't here then i'll let you know (I've done the positive thinking the whole way through this process i ain't stopping now)
Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

We'd love to come , but we're flying on the 19th woohoo
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:56 pm
kew
kew

kew is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

ill be there im beasty boys brother-law,only been to a couple of meets so will have to get to know a few of ya...
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
We'd love to come , but we're flying on the 19th woohoo
Just to say a massive good luck, even though i've probably said it in another thread or two, take care
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Were up for it, would've finished work by then and only a few weeks until we fly!!!!!! Whoo Hoo

Claire, Warren and 2 girls (11&10)
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Sorry Rachel - Not going be able to make this one as its Reece's birthday. Hope you all have a great time. Maybe we'll make it to the next one! TC Clare & Marc
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Sorry we cant make the meet this time. We are at a wedding.
Jill
xxx
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

aprilkeogh will become famous soon enoughaprilkeogh will become famous soon enough

Hello!

Kind of stumbled on your message about meeting up in UK - we only registered on this site yesterday, as we are seriously considering upping sticks and moving out there. It would be really helpful if we could talk to other people who have either done it or are considering doing it.
Basically we have two small kids (4,2) and we want a more family focused relaxed life - we're really busy and feel there has to be something better out there and this might just be it. If we dont do it now we might never get the chance again!
When is your meet? Can anyone come along? If not could you point me in the right direction?

April and Ed
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aprilkeogh
Hello!

Kind of stumbled on your message about meeting up in UK - we only registered on this site yesterday, as we are seriously considering upping sticks and moving out there. It would be really helpful if we could talk to other people who have either done it or are considering doing it.
Basically we have two small kids (4,2) and we want a more family focused relaxed life - we're really busy and feel there has to be something better out there and this might just be it. If we dont do it now we might never get the chance again!
When is your meet? Can anyone come along? If not could you point me in the right direction?

April and Ed
Welcome to the mad house April & Ed

The meet up is at the Harvester pub just as you come off the M61 at Bolton you go towards the reebok stadium and it's on your left, 1pm on the 23rd August - mad city fan sorts everything else but i would imagine he'll just say everyone is welcome it's great fun

Hope to see you there
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

aprilkeogh will become famous soon enoughaprilkeogh will become famous soon enough

Great then we'll be seeing you there!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickys
Welcome to the mad house April & Ed

The meet up is at the Harvester pub just as you come off the M61 at Bolton you go towards the reebok stadium and it's on your left, 1pm on the 23rd August - mad city fan sorts everything else but i would imagine he'll just say everyone is welcome it's great fun
Hope to see you there
HE HE Im a lady (well try to be )

Originally Posted by aprilkeogh
Great then we'll be seeing you there!
Welcome to B.E April & Ed, as Vickys just said yep its the mad house These meets are great to meet people who are moving to oz you get loads of great info and tips, and also you may meet people who are moving to the same suburb as yourself, come along you have nothing to lose but lots to gain, looking forward to meeting you all, where abouts are you heading,
Im going to do a new thread for the Lancashire meet part 8 so look out for it as I will put your names on the list, what Vickys didnt tell you was not only is this site a mad house its addictive so I will also welcome you to your new addiction
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

HE HE Im a lady (well try to be )

Sorry hun i do apologise, i could say that i had accidentally missed off the S but i can't lie to save my life

Welcome to B.E April & Ed, as Vickys just said yep its the mad house These meets are great to meet people who are moving to oz you get loads of great info and tips, and also you may meet people who are moving to the same suburb as yourself, come along you have nothing to lose but lots to gain, looking forward to meeting you all, where abouts are you heading,
Im going to do a new thread for the Lancashire meet part 8 so look out for it as I will put your names on the list, what Vickys didnt tell you was not only is this site a mad house its addictive so I will also welcome you to your new addiction
I was being nice not telling her everything on day one - i've not done anything else for months apart from walk to the kitchen and back for another wine!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.