Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:19 am
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi karla hears the address see you at the meet
You won't!! We'll be avoiding you as my son lives in a utd top......lol
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Guys well not long now before the meet gonna try and do a list of definates and maybes (excuse the spelling ) so I can let the harvester know how many are turning up (and to watch out for adults pushing kids in first )as they may need to put on extra staff looking forward to meeting you all soon
Yup were definates, me, hubby (Richard) and Elisha aged 9 - she'll be coming in first with her broken arm

Originally Posted by Ovalkeith
Hi,

Another pie-eater newbie here - live in Winstanley

We've been looking at the possibilities for while now but have just been offered a job in Sydney so its all suddenly become very real (read: scary!)
They are pushing for me to get over there as soon as but I have a 3month notice period so by the time my medical's sorted and I've handed my notice in, it'll be mid-september when we are heading out.
Though as we'll be over in Perth on holiday in end of July/August, there isn't much time left the uk

I think I'm working on the 14th but will double check. If free, we'll head over to the harvester

Cheers
Keith
Welcome to the mad house Keith.

in regard to your flights just for info i was checking on prices for every week between august and december (we're waiting on the house sellling before booking!!) and they nearly double once it gets to the first week in November.

hope to see you there on the 14th
Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hello Everyone.

We are defianelty (sorry cant spell) coming to the meet.
Thats me Jill, hubby Warren, Liam (11) and Jack (6).
Please add us to the list.

Jill
xxx

Last edited by THORPES; Jun 4th 2008 at 10:57 pm. Reason: cant spell
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:09 am
Just Joined

Ovalkeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Welcome to the mad house Keith.

in regard to your flights just for info i was checking on prices for every week between august and december (we're waiting on the house sellling before booking!!) and they nearly double once it gets to the first week in November.

hope to see you there on the 14th
Thanks for the info,

we'll keep an eye out on the prices
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ovalkeith
Thanks Caroline. The company reckons they can have the visa's sorted within 4 weeks!! (a 457 visa)

Our house is a worry. There are three others of the same design nearby and they've all been for sale for ages. We get accomodation paid for for 4 weeks which gives us a little respite but not much.

When are you heading out to Perth? We are there on holiday between 18th July and 8th Aug with a week in Broome thrown in for fun :-)

Will let you know about the 14th June
Sounds like you'll be heading off a lot sooner than us. We thought we'd be there by now but the visa is taking ages (applied Aug 07). The fact that we have been self employed is probably slowing it down as they may want to do a spot check on the business (bring it on!). Look forward to hearing about your hols.

KarenandPaul Pennington is also a nice place to live so i'm sure you'll sell soon - good luck. Like your idea of a seperate pub for kids!

Caroline
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

Ovalkeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Sounds like you'll be heading off a lot sooner than us. We thought we'd be there by now but the visa is taking ages (applied Aug 07). The fact that we have been self employed is probably slowing it down as they may want to do a spot check on the business (bring it on!). Look forward to hearing about your hols.

KarenandPaul Pennington is also a nice place to live so i'm sure you'll sell soon - good luck. Like your idea of a seperate pub for kids!

Caroline
I think they were slightly optimistic over the phone. They have passed it all on to a migration advice consultant who has quoted 6 - 8 weeks from lodging it. Should still all be sorted before my notice period finishes (especially as I haven't handed it in yet)

Good luck with yours, see you on the 14th
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:43 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

We're still good for the 14th but can only stay until about 3 - That's me (Mary, Mick, Laura 16 and Emma 12).
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
We're still good for the 14th but can only stay until about 3 - That's me (Mary, Mick, Laura 16 and Emma 12).
That's two hours, we'll all have to make them count for you and then arrange another after the summer so you can stay longer. See you there babe
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:36 pm

That's two hours, we'll all have to make them count for you and then arrange another after the summer so you can stay longer. See you there babe

Sounds good to me!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:33 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hi everyone, I know there are a few new people on here but me and Vikky organised a few Lancs meet back in the old days before we moved over!!!
Just to let the people who know us know.
We are now parents of a lovely little girl called Hollie Rose.
Hollie was born at 07:16 at Launceston Birth Centre.
Her weight was 8ld 7 and she is so cute!!!!!
Gary Vikky and Hollie
Attached Thumbnails Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )-09-06-08-036.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:13 am
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi everyone, I know there are a few new people on here but me and Vikky organised a few Lancs meet back in the old days before we moved over!!!
Gary Vikky and Hollie
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 9th 2008, 4:53 pm

Gary Vikky and Hollie

Congratulations, she's beautiful
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Gary Vikky and Hollie
MANY CONGRATS, she looks like a little doll x

Caroline
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gary Vikky and Hollie
Mant congratulations guys, missed you on the meet ups but loved reading your posts. She looks absolutely lovely, really sweet bless her.

well done folks
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:16 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Mant congratulations guys, missed you on the meet ups but loved reading your posts. She looks absolutely lovely, really sweet bless her.

well done folks
Hi thanks for that Vickys, Even thought Hollie was born over here she will still be a Preston Fan!!!!
Poor girl I know but they can't have everything in life!!!!
Gary Vikky and Hollie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.