Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

View Poll Results: Lancs meet: Where would you like the next one
The Harvester in bolton was great id go there again
36.36%
Somewhere near but with better facilities( say your needs in a post)
18.18%
Manchester
18.18%
Ill just go wherever in Lancs or Manc.
63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:36 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
We might be able to come earlier, depends if i am working on the Friday night or not, also we are hoping that MIL will come and babysit for us and then me and jon can come alone on the train and not have to worry about getting the kids back early and enjoy a few drinks!

Jackie x
Right shall we make it 12pm onwards.

That will give people time to get there who cant get babysitters and we should manage to get the outside boxed of for ourselves so no one can complain of all the noise LOL.

al
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:58 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Right shall we make it 12pm onwards.

That will give people time to get there who cant get babysitters and we should manage to get the outside boxed of for ourselves so no one can complain of all the noise LOL.

al

Yeah sounds great Al, lets hope is ain't bleedin raining though!

jackie x
Old Apr 20th 2007, 3:10 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah sounds great Al, lets hope is ain't bleedin raining though!

jackie x
FINAL CALL 12pm onwards. 2nd June 2007
Lancashire meet. Harvester Pub, Next to Bolton Wanderers Football club off the M61. Look for the big white reebok stadium next to the motorway it is next door.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Lancashire meet. Harvester Pub, Next to Bolton Wanderers Football club off the M61. Look for the big white reebok stadium next to the motorway it is next door.
Cheers Al........ see you there!

Di x
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Hi, I would love to join you all. New to this forum. I'm Sally, live down the road from Bolton and looking to meet people in same boat.
Am hopefully moving to Townsville, Queensland as a Paramedic for QAS.
Applied 02/02/07, interviewed 26/03/07, successful outcome 17/04/07, awaiting police and medical clearance with QAS, then ENS visa.
Should be out by June / July fingers crossed.
p.s sorry couldn't work out the add the quote thing, can be a bit computer illiterate at times lol.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sals
Hi, I would love to join you all. New to this forum. I'm Sally, live down the road from Bolton and looking to meet people in same boat.
Applied 02/02/07, interviewed 26/03/07, successful outcome 17/04/07, awaiting police and medical clearance with QAS, then ENS visa.
p.s sorry couldn't work out the add the quote thing, can be a bit computer illiterate at times lol.
Hi you click on QUOTE at the bottom right corner of post number 67 and when the box comes up just fill in your details at the bottom of the list and take the [quote] marks off the top and bottom of the reply and hit submit.

If anyone knows an easier way let me know

al
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Cheers Al........ see you there!

Di x
No prob

See you there

al
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sals

Al kristensen Clare: Sydney or Brisbane August 07 With Visa (barber)
CathnPaul : Brisbane (sunshine coast) June 07 With Visa (139)
GaryVRF8 - Gary and vikky (Tasmania) Oct/Nov 07 with visa (spouse)
TrueBlueToffee - (Victoria) Feb applicants (STNI 137)
Louise - Louise, Andy (Brisbane), OH got Spouse Visa, Job - ? Sales
Claire and Dave (Adelaide) skill assessment stage (nurse - 136modl)
Chippie74 (location unknown at the moment!!) Dec app had medicals done and police checks (136MODL carpenter joiner)
Mrs JFW (Queensland) (Jackie) Hubby (Jon) Kiddies (Jasmine 11 and Oliver 6) Moving out June/July (136modl – nurse)
Simnmax (CentralCoast or NorthernBeaches ) CO asked for more info in Feb (136 modl motor mechanic)
Oznoodle - .(Perth)
Daunted (Perth) TRA passed – (136modl – Cook)
Mindblower, Dave and ??? Perth
Madforbeinacityfan - and 2 boys TRA Brisbane Perth or Adelaide
Kjc79 - plus hubby and 2 kids 5 and 9 Modl 136 Perth or Adelaide
DavenKathH/aka Airconkid
Sals - sally - townsville, qland.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OK see you there!
Shall i bring along the real estate and job papers incase anyone wants to have a look?

Last edited by daunted; Apr 22nd 2007 at 8:03 am. Reason: brain wave
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:54 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, remind me to put me sunglasses on before i open this thread again!

jackie x
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, remind me to put me sunglasses on before i open this thread again!

jackie x
either that or stand 10ft back. haha.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
either that or stand 10ft back. haha.

Congrats on selling your house btw.

Al.x
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congrats on selling your house btw.

Al.x
Cheers al and clare. x Busy busy busy now. didnt realise how much we still had to sort. shed now empty (thankfully), handluggage paperwork as good as sorted. just got the loft to re-tackle (again for the third time) now.

we are moving in with next doors if completion is sooner rather than later. Not ideal if the new people want to question anything, but she is like a mum to us our neighbour and it will be nice to spend the time with her.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just wanted to send my apologies, we won't be able to come now as hubby away on golf weekend. I initially thought the meet was on the Sunday so he would have been home in time. We have tried to come up with a solution but can't so will be unable to come.

The way the house selling is going we will still be here for the next meet.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves and good luck to the one who are going shortly after the meet.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:19 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louise
Hi

Just wanted to send my apologies, we won't be able to come now as hubby away on golf weekend. I initially thought the meet was on the Sunday so he would have been home in time. We have tried to come up with a solution but can't so will be unable to come.

The way the house selling is going we will still be here for the next meet.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves and good luck to the one who are going shortly after the meet.
Come on your own, me & Liz will talk again!!
Sim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.