Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

View Poll Results: Lancs meet: Where would you like the next one
The Harvester in bolton was great id go there again
36.36%
Somewhere near but with better facilities( say your needs in a post)
18.18%
Manchester
18.18%
Ill just go wherever in Lancs or Manc.
63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Old May 9th 2007, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Oh it will be fine I'm sure Cath,
I'm sat at work waiting to go home!!! Told my boss of my plans and at moment still keeping me in my managment job so things not to bad!!!
Looking forward to seeing you soon in Bolton.
Gary and Vikky
Thats good. Bit pressure of your mind. enjoy your rest when you get home. x

Last edited by CathnPaul; May 9th 2007 at 3:20 am.
Old May 9th 2007, 7:47 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
did you ring ea Jackie???
Yeah, think the survey is ok Cath. Solicitors think we should be ready to exchange in about 4 weeks time!
I will keep on at them though.....
Old May 9th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Yeah, think the survey is ok Cath. Solicitors think we should be ready to exchange in about 4 weeks time!
4 weeks. they dont rush nowadays do they. Thats cracking news though for you isnt it.

with our last house 6yrs ago everything went through in 6 weeks from time we accepted the offer!! Going off the timelines really reckon we will be in oz when the house completes.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:13 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

4 weeks. they dont rush nowadays do they. Thats cracking news though for you isnt it.

with our last house 6yrs ago everything went through in 6 weeks from time we accepted the offer!! Going off the timelines really reckon we will be in oz when the house completes.
Good luck with your survey today Cath!

I will keep on at solicitors reminding them we are looking to exchange asap.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck with your survey today Cath!

I will keep on at solicitors reminding them we are looking to exchange asap.
All done - nice man.
Old May 9th 2007, 9:21 am
Living the Dream!

All done - nice man.

Jeez, what time did he arrive then?
Old May 9th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

Nice one Jackie. I am a little bit jealous as that is about the time we should have been going

Never mind - we had a couple of viewings todaqy so fingers crossed.

Jules x
Old May 10th 2007, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by louise
Hi All

We will be going on 2nd June :

Louise, Andy, 2 boys 8 & 6 (Brisbane), OH got Spouse Visa, Job - ? Sales

I enjoyed the venue, agree not a lot for kids, but the weather was good and the kids had a good runabout outside. If anyone more local knows of a pub with an outside play area that would be good, sorry I'm not that familiar with the area.

Cheers, see you on the 2nd, looking forward to seeing everyone.
Hi Louise

I'm moving over to Brisbane on 2nd June aswell, from Manchester Airport with Singapore Airlines 10am flight, might see you there!!

Cheers
Dave
Old May 11th 2007, 10:08 am
Living the Dream!

I am pleased to report.........

I have got the night off work 2nd June!

see you all there!

Jackie x

Last edited by Mrs JFW; May 11th 2007 at 10:09 am. Reason: too excited too many offs! lol
Old May 11th 2007, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

see you all there!

Jackie x
WHooooooooo thats great new jackie
Old May 11th 2007, 4:12 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

I am also pleased to report the off duty is out and although I am on a nightshift the night before the meet-up,......................I will turn up for a kip in the pub with you lot! Somebody keep me awake with Red Bulls please????

Was going to be gone for the 2nd, but due to an enormous 'faux pas' by SMP in Victoria (who said they had sent a form to ASPC and in fact, had not) our travels have been delayed by about 96 months (exag!). So hopefully we will be travelling by 24th June. I bloody hope, so cos I want to be there by the 1st July cut-off point for the 2 year citizenship deal. Havent booked flights yet????

So anyway, I will be there so please add me to your list. Daughter doesn't want to come this time cos not entertaining enough for her precious 13 year old needs unfortunatley(!), so she can stay with Grandma (ha!).

DianeJ
Old May 11th 2007, 4:14 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

see you all there!

Jackie x
Yeeha! Dont they leave it till last minute!? Keepin us bloody waiting.... No wonder I have no social life working for the NHS!!!!
Old May 11th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Gallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant future

Hi everyone we're new to BE.

We're hopefully heading to The Gold Coast early next year if all goes well, OH's Head Chef going on skilled visa. Going through an agent, TRA passed January and we applied for Visas early March. We would have loved to have come to the meet but we're away, so we'll look out for the next one. We live in the Bolton area but we'll travel almost anywhere.
Old May 11th 2007, 9:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi Diane!

I am working the night before too......and the night after!

We are hoping to off load the kids for this one!

Jasmine has had a dicky fit tonight because we are selling her bike at the boot sale tomorrow! even though we have told her she can have a brand new one when we get to oz! Little Oli is so chilled out (just like his mum ) I could sell everything of his and he wouldn't bat an eye lid - bless him!

Welcome Gallaghers, sorry I won't get to meet you this time.

jackie x
Old May 11th 2007, 10:00 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hi Diane!

I am working the night before too......and the night after!

We are hoping to off load the kids for this one!

Jasmine has had a dicky fit tonight because we are selling her bike at the boot sale tomorrow! even though we have told her she can have a brand new one when we get to oz! Little Oli is so chilled out (just like his mum ) I could sell everything of his and he wouldn't bat an eye lid - bless him!

Welcome Gallaghers, sorry I won't get to meet you this time.

jackie x
I know the feeling I'm on nights on the Friday and also Saturday but will nip along and go straight to work from the do!!! Looking forward to meeting you all(Some of you again some for the first time)
Gary and Vikky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.