LAFHA and rental costs

LAFHA and rental costs

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

james6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LAFHA and rental costs

Dear all
That's me again about LAFHA.
I got an e-mail from my employer, they said they are preparing amended documents with LAFHA and they have requested the rental costs I'm paying now in the UK.
Is it common procedure? Why would they need it?
I simply feel that it's irrelevant if they tried only to match my rental in UK and give me that in Australia, where rentals are higher.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of
Default Re: LAFHA and rental costs

Originally Posted by james6
Dear all
That's me again about LAFHA.
I got an e-mail from my employer, they said they are preparing amended documents with LAFHA and they have requested the rental costs I'm paying now in the UK.
Is it common procedure? Why would they need it?
I simply feel that it's irrelevant if they tried only to match my rental in UK and give me that in Australia, where rentals are higher.
The criteria around the rental element of LAFHA is for reasonable rental. What this means is open to debate. Hence I suspect your employer is trying to set a bench mark of what you currently have as a means of setting the bench mark.....
Old Nov 5th 2011, 3:56 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LAFHA and rental costs

http://www.payme.com.au/

Consider contacting Ian Lindgren at this firm.

Best regards.