LAFHA

Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

mulhern1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LAFHA

could someone please explain to me how LAFHA works. many thanks
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LAFHA

Originally Posted by mulhern1
could someone please explain to me how LAFHA works. many thanks
http://www.easytax.com.au/Content_Co...-tax-rules.seo
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:51 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: LAFHA

What is a living away from home allowance fringe benefit?

A living away from home allowance is an allowance the employer pays to an employee to compensate for additional expenses incurred, and any disadvantages suffered, because the employee is required to live away from their usual place of residence in order to perform their employment-related duties.

Employees who move to a new locality with an intention to return to their old locality at the end of the appointment would generally be treated as living away from their usual place of residence.

A 457 Visa holder is normally allowed to claim this allowance from the Employer, and it is the Employer who has to handle all the paperwork.

more info at:
http://www.britzinoz.com/page.php?34