LAFHA

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Question LAFHA

Just wondering if anyone can help me.

My OH got offer of employment yesterday and they have included things like wagw,annual leave, superannuation, etc

Just wondering if they have to put in LAFHA, also what they are going to pay for- Accomadation when we get there, flights, shipping etc

I dont know to sign this and send it back or ask them to include the above?

Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LAFHA

Originally Posted by suart
Just wondering if anyone can help me.

My OH got offer of employment yesterday and they have included things like wagw,annual leave, superannuation, etc

Just wondering if they have to put in LAFHA, also what they are going to pay for- Accomadation when we get there, flights, shipping etc

I dont know to sign this and send it back or ask them to include the above?

Thanks
pssstt whats LAFHA?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
pssstt whats LAFHA?

Living Away From Home Allowance

The company isn't obliged to offer it, but I would push for it. Even if they say no to everything else you want.

If you don't ask, you don't get
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:11 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Living Away From Home Allowance

The company isn't obliged to offer it, but I would push for it. Even if they say no to everything else you want.

If you don't ask, you don't get
so let me get this straight....

a person in uk.. can come to australia all expenses paid, flights accomodation and all manner of shit... and also get an extra allowance for being away from the UK??

FARK WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO !!!!!