Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lady of leisure for 6 weeks

Lady of leisure for 6 weeks

Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about
Default Lady of leisure for 6 weeks

Just to say finished work today for the final time. Didnt realise how emotional it would be. Have worked there for 8 years and for the past 3 hated going to work, but today made me realise how many friends i have grown to love over the years. God knows how the going away party will go but ill keep you informed.
Carole
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lady of leisure for 6 weeks

Hi Carole,

I bet it was sad I think I will feel exactly the same, I have a great bunch of colleagues/friends too, but think to the future it will all be worth while.

So sit back and relax well as much as you can with so much to do!!!

Good luck to you and yours for the future, keep us informed.

Best wishes

Sadie
xxx
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The S's
Hi Carole,

I bet it was sad I think I will feel exactly the same, I have a great bunch of colleagues/friends too, but think to the future it will all be worth while.

So sit back and relax well as much as you can with so much to do!!!

Good luck to you and yours for the future, keep us informed.

Best wishes

Sadie
xxx
Thanks Sadie, When is it you are hoping to go again? Mind you got great pleasure knowing i wont be putting that tshirt on again, ha ha.
Off for a
Take care
Carole
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Hi Carlole,

We are looking at going just after Christmas, I have an 86 yr old nan here and want to spend Chrismas with her, as don't know when we'll be back over here again.

Everything else going ok up to here got meds in next couple of weeks so fingers crossed .

Enjoy your

Speak soon
xxxxxxxxxxx

I know what you mean about those vile, itchy nylon t-shirts I certainly won't miss those!!!!

Sadie
xxxxxxxx

Last edited by The S's; Jun 30th 2005 at 9:48 pm.