Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ladies who have had a medical

ladies who have had a medical

Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:40 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default ladies who have had a medical

In the course of the examination did the doctor feel your groin and ask you to cough? I thought it was only blokes that were given this test.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: ladies who have had a medical

I went to birmingham ,and i didnt have to do that xx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
In the course of the examination did the doctor feel your groin and ask you to cough? I thought it was only blokes that were given this test.
nah no groping anywhere relax nothing to worry about at all
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:50 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly
nah no groping anywhere relax nothing to worry about at all
Oh no - it happened!

We have already had medicals done for our NZ visas and this actually happened. There was no nurse present and so I've wondered about it ever since. I have actually asked my female GP what purpose such an examination would serve and she couldn't tell me!

Anyway, now that we are about to have our OZ medicals done I am wondering if this is standard. I don't want to go back to the same panel doctor.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Oh no - it happened!

We have already had medicals done for our NZ visas and this actually happened. There was no nurse present and so I've wondered about it ever since. I have actually asked my female GP what purpose such an examination would serve and she couldn't tell me!

Anyway, now that we are about to have our OZ medicals done I am wondering if this is standard. I don't want to go back to the same panel doctor.
omg
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

Oh no - it happened!

you 100% serious ?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:00 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
you 100% serious ?
Yes. I found the whole thing very creepy tttt.

I don't want to go into it in this thread but will discuss with any women that want to via PM. The doctor was in the north of the country if anyone is concerned.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

I don't want to go into it in this thread but will discuss with any women that want to via PM. The doctor was in the north of the country if anyone is concerned.
ok , well am the male part of Scott&rachel .

seems a bit out the norm to me , it makes me mad .

hope you find some advice .

sorry to hear of yer experiance

all the best

scott
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

OMG.

I would report that to someone, that doesn't sound right at all.

No matter the gender of the doctor there is supposed to be a chaperone in the room during any intimate examination.

Last edited by LauraC; Jul 15th 2007 at 6:14 pm. Reason: added last sentence
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

i think , you should not name the dr untill you have spoke with someone .

to me it sounds like abuse of his position ,

seek advice , and carry it through if mall practise is being performed .

it really pees me off ,

s.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

I agree, report it, would be different if a female nurse was present but for him to do it on his own seems very pervy.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:14 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I'm certainly not going to name the doctor and won't be reporting it I'm afraid. I don't think it was right - and there were a few other things that I wasn't 100% happy about - but I don't have the energy to pursue anything like this right now.

I won't be going back to him for the Oz medicals.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

I'm certainly not going to name the doctor and won't be reporting it I'm afraid. I don't think it was right - and there were a few other things that I wasn't 100% happy about - but I don't have the energy to pursue anything like this right now.

I won't be going back to him for the Oz medicals.
but what about others who may be going ? surely you can't let others go to this guy if you believe in wrong doing ?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Of course it's up to you what you do regarding complaints, but he could have done this before and could do it again. A complaint doesn't have to be anything more than a letter to the hospital or the Visa medical board.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

If any doctor does that to my wife when she gets her medicals done I'm afraid I would have to knock his block off....., sod the consequences

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.