Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice
Default Re: LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Originally Posted by orca05
I would like to come along as not working at mo.How about the the Hope Island Tavern as really nice lunches in there.Been here 3 months and need to get ouy and make some new friends!!
How about 11.30/12pm on Friday.....Hope Island Tavern sounds good to me
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:28 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jayne_sunrise
How about 11.30/12pm on Friday.....Hope Island Tavern sounds good to me
sounds gr8
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

I will be up for it if another day is arranged nearer the middle of the coast as I am up the southern end.

Debbie x
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:56 am
Just Joined

ROBBIE FAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justsarah
Hi Amanda

Which side of the city are you?
HI SARAH

I LIVE AT SPRINGFIELD LAKES IT COMES UNDER IPSWICH COUNCIL BUT I LIVE ABOUT 20 MIN FROM THERE. ITS A LITTLE FAR FOR ME TO COME AS I WORK ON FRIDAYS AND HAVE TO PICK UP KIDS FROM SCHOOL AT 2.45PM. WERE ARE YOU FROM IN SOUTH WALES? I LIVED IN MAGOR NEAR NEWPORT GWENT. I HAVE LIVED IN BRISSE FOR 2YRS. HAVE A HUBBY AND 2 KIDS. MAYBE A WEEKEND MEET SOME TIME ID BE UP FOR THAT.
AMANDA.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Secretsquirral
I will be up for it if another day is arranged nearer the middle of the coast as I am up the southern end.

Debbie x
you mean down the southern end

but your right, its hard to pick a spot for everyone. if its central then it makes it easier for mums to get back in time to get kids from school. that way they dont need to leave early.

if everyone that wants to go on the coffee morning posts where they are you can all decide on an area that suits you all

theres a lovely little place on chevron called PJs secret garden.
its run by a scottish couple who have been here for about 25 years.
chevron is kinda central for everyone, is it not?

Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy

but your right, its hard to pick a spot for everyone. if its central then it makes it easier for mums to get back in time to get kids from school. that way they dont need to leave early.

if everyone that wants to go on the coffee morning posts where they are you can all decide on an area that suits you all

theres a lovely little place on chevron called PJs secret garden.
its run by a scottish couple who have been here for about 25 years.
chevron is kinda central for everyone, is it not?

Sorry where is Chevron??
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Sorry where is Chevron??
Chevron Island behind Surfers.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that, Soapy, always getting my ups and downs mixed up! Its just that us the the south consider ourselves above you lot in the North!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Chevron Island behind Surfers.
yeh thats it
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thanks for that, Soapy, always getting my ups and downs mixed up! Its just that us the the south consider ourselves above you lot in the North!!!!
ha ha ha ha
perfect answer
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hell yes!!!

Where and what time? Where are you living... we could make it in the middle...

Anyone else fancy this too?
thanks for contacting bekki sarah. i spoke to her at the shops tonight. thanks pal
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

thanks for contacting bekki sarah. i spoke to her at the shops tonight. thanks pal
No probs!!

Like the sound of chevron... Hope Island is too far really!!! The 2 others are from Robina. We are going to stick to Wed at the main beach this week also so if you fancy that too...
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

No probs!!

Like the sound of chevron... Hope Island is too far really!!! The 2 others are from Robina. We are going to stick to Wed at the main beach this week also so if you fancy that too...
Will try and make Main beach tomorrow as well, what time are you meeting? Otherwise, defo up for Chevron, let me know when.

Debbie
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough

No probs!!

where is the Southport surf club as I am not really sure where main beach is.Sorry I am sure I have been past it many times but still not that familiar with the GC.Really looking forward to coming along!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

where is the Southport surf club as I am not really sure where main beach is.Sorry I am sure I have been past it many times but still not that familiar with the GC.Really looking forward to coming along!
hi sarah

Its hannah here sorry i lost your number, Becki asked me to pass it on to her but i couldnt find it , but i see soapy managed to get in touch with you, thats cause he is always on the bloody comp !!!

What time you girls meeting tomorrow as i am working in the morning only .xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.