Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ladies only laser hair removal!

Ladies only laser hair removal!

Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:42 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Ladies only laser hair removal!

Just thought I would give my little bit of well found info,
before leaving the UK I looked into this as, well heat, pools and such shaving/waxing becomes a nightmare.
In the UK it worked out £200 per session and needed 6/8 sessions depending on area if you see what I mean, just priced it here same area, no clues but I think you know and it was $275/session and 3 sessions required.
What a saving, just think hair/fuzz free for ever more, trying to work out bulk discount now for all the Perth girls, I can see another day out!

So don't get it done in the UK, its obviously cheap over here because so many get it done, will update after session 1.

All the fuzzy best Jenny
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:52 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ladies only laser hair removal!

Originally Posted by jensteve
Just thought I would give my little bit of well found info,
before leaving the UK I looked into this as, well heat, pools and such shaving/waxing becomes a nightmare.
In the UK it worked out £200 per session and needed 6/8 sessions depending on area if you see what I mean, just priced it here same area, no clues but I think you know and it was $275/session and 3 sessions required.
What a saving, just think hair/fuzz free for ever more, trying to work out bulk discount now for all the Perth girls, I can see another day out!

So don't get it done in the UK, its obviously cheap over here because so many get it done, will update after session 1.

All the fuzzy best Jenny

Hiya Jenny,
I also priced out the same area, lol. Will definitely hold off until I get to Oz. Thanks for the info and good luck for your first session.
Sarah
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

oh good! count me in for that one if you manage to get a discount...its the only downside of living here that ive managed to find so far...you HAVE to keep it up...cant let it slip...not even for a day...AND I HATE IT!

tanja
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:11 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jensteve
What a saving,

What a shaving.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:58 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jayr
What a shaving.
Saving, I said Saving....
Anyhow spoken to a company who said they would discuss discounts for mutiple ladies using them, sounded ok, will give a few more a buzz, next week.

Jenny
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:47 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Lazer hair removal is a "hair management system" and is not garenteed to keep hair away permenantly. The only thing that does this is electrolysis, slow and painful, but eventually permenant God, i sound like an anorak :scared:
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:49 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny,

You are a doll!! LOL I wouldn't have believed a discount for laser hair removal but you prove me wrong.

So far that's:

Jenny
Tanja
Myself

Any more takers??

Siren
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
Lazer hair removal is a "hair management system" and is not garenteed to keep hair away permenantly. The only thing that does this is electrolysis, slow and painful, but eventually permenant God, i sound like an anorak :scared:

The hair on my head is staying away & Ive never had electrolysis.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
The hair on my head is staying away & Ive never had electrolysis.
Thats your age love!! Male pattern baldness is hereditary your girls will be glad to know
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thats your age love!! Male pattern baldness is hereditary your girls will be glad to know

Suppose a cut & colour is out of the question then.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bordy
Suppose a cut & colour is out of the question then.
We could try a transplant from your back using wax
Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:03 am
The Godfather

We could try a transplant from your back using wax

Being a first class Scottish Wuss, I'll pass. xxx
Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
Jenny,

You are a doll!! LOL I wouldn't have believed a discount for laser hair removal but you prove me wrong.

So far that's:

Jenny
Tanja
Myself

Any more takers??

Siren
I would if it's a sure thing, but I don't believe it, and hevs with anorak confirms that....
Too expensive for me if it's not permanent. And I'm not average, so I'd need a few more sessions than normal I'm sure...
Old Jan 14th 2005, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

[

Was this for legs or bikini line?
Old Jan 14th 2005, 11:58 am
Moved out bush!

Originally Posted by jugsy
[

Was this for legs or bikini line?
They reckoned under arms and bikini per session cost the same, and both needed the 6/8 sessions in the UK but not as many sessions over here. Have talked to a clinic though and asked for bulk discount and the lady said I could discuss it with the doc there, but she sounded hopeful.
Jenny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.