Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ladies night out down under?

Ladies night out down under?

Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ladies night out down under?

Sounds like the night out in Portsmouth was a goody, you lucky gits!
Anyone fancy a riotous girly night in Brisbane?
Michaela, I'm sure you'd be up for it, I'm thinking of a couple of weeks ahead, cos of the expats meet next weekend, and cos some of you might need to organise your other halves into babysitting (!!!).
Somewhere in the city, I only know Cheers, or a couple of gay pubs, so am open to suggestions from people who know the place better.

Expressions of interest please? With suggestions of a date?

PS Hevs, book your flight, I expect to see you there!
Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Girly night!

Count me in-have to check dates with Steve but let me know.I have visitors out till 1 April so after that would be better for me.
Haven't been out on a good night since before we left UK in December.Better not lose touch of how to have a good"let your hair down".
Old Mar 13th 2004, 1:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Okey doke, we'll aim for either the 2nd April, or the 9th (if you need time to recover from the visitors......unless we have more suggestions?

I know what you mean about forgetting what its like - till last weekend in Melbourne I think I'd forgotten how to go wild!
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollyana
Okey doke, we'll aim for either the 2nd April, or the 9th (if you need time to recover from the visitors......unless we have more suggestions?

I know what you mean about forgetting what its like - till last weekend in Melbourne I think I'd forgotten how to go wild!
Girls go wild in Brisbane, sounds good, sounds very good if its the weekend of the 9th because I am staying in Vegas that weekend so I can drink
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:55 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course
Any nights OK for me except 1st April, babysitters no problem as if Wills busy I have my Mum. No idea about venue though, havnt ventured into brisbane after dark yet!
Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:05 am
ABCDiamond

How come the "Girls" get to have all the fun ?

Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:12 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
How come the "Girls" get to have all the fun ?
Why not organise yourself a boys night?

Jane
Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:14 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by JaneandJim
Why not organise yourself a boys night?

Jane
Not sure my wife would let me

Old Mar 13th 2004, 6:19 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Not sure my wife would let me
I'll ask her for you next week if you want!

Jane
Old Mar 14th 2004, 6:21 am
Home and Happy

OK, rule out the weekend of the 2nd, cos people seem to ahve stuff going on........votes for Friday the 9th or the 16th, and anyone got any ideas on venues......Cheers is in Spring Hill, they do plenty of beer, and the foods good, or shall we just go and see the drag queens at the Sportsman?!!!

Any more takers? Mrs D, can we drag you away from your hunk for the evening?!!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:18 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I want to come because it is my 30th birthday on the 8th and I was supposed to be having a big party that weekend - but now it will be just hubby and the dog.

A big girlie night out would be brilliant.

*sigh*
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Pollster, we're not on the other side of the world anymore you know, a ticket to Brisbane would be a good pressie

My vote would be for the 9th, I'll be guided by those who know on venue
Old Mar 14th 2004, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

So thats me, McMercer, Mrs Cookies, and Dotty for the 9th...... any advance on that..... ? Start hinting about that flight for your birthday Pollster!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollyana
So thats me, McMercer, Mrs Cookies, and Dotty for the 9th...... any advance on that..... ? Start hinting about that flight for your birthday Pollster!
Just realised the 9th is Good Friday, am pretty sure this means the pubs are shut. Anybody know for sure?
Old Mar 14th 2004, 10:36 am
Account Closed

How about 10th then???????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.