Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ladies night 14th August

Ladies night 14th August

Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:11 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ladies night 14th August

Just thought I'd remind y'all who's interested about ladies night on Saturday 14 August.

We're meeting at Weatherspoon's pub in North End in Portsmouth at 7.30 pm. We're eating as well as downing copious amounts of alcohol......

As far as I know its gonna be:

Me
Sandra
Larissa
Lisa
Mandy??
Hayley??
Pauline??

Sorry if I've missed anyone.......all you girlies out there are more than welcome!!!! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!

Petra
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow wee!!! Can't wait
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road

shall I bring some fellas along to brighten the night up.............theres loads here now!!LOL

The one on his left already has his hand on his willy, must be getting excited thinking about next week!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:38 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sandra oldfield

The one on his left already has his hand on his willy, must be getting excited thinking about next week!!!
nah....its that 3 inch skirt you're wearing Sandra!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

I havent got a skirt on..............its a denim belt!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:42 pm
....is FAB

Originally posted by sandra oldfield
I havent got a skirt on..............its a denim belt!!!
you pompey slapper you....... You got some creoles on too?
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

course I got creoles..............and the tats.

Got rid of the fag though. 21/08/03 last time I had a fag. gone up 2 dress sizes though
Old Aug 12th 2004, 4:12 pm
....is FAB

Default Re: Ladies night 14th August

Just thought I'd give this one a bump as it's this Saturday Gals!!!!

Gonna be the last one for Sandra, Lisa, Mandy (you coming gal?) and prob Larissa too...........gonna be on my own soon... ....all because of this bloody noose of a pile of bricks round me neck!

As donkey says in Shrek.... I need a hug...
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

You can count me in. Will have to dig out the `belt` and the creoles!!!

Pauline is coming and so is mandy.
Mandy has moved out of her house and is staying with her parents in our old haunting ground. South London. However the last time I spoke to her, she was gonna nip down on the train.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 4:32 pm
....is FAB

Bump!

See you all later!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2004, 10:51 pm
....is FAB

Thanks for a great night girls!!

Larissa - We missed ya!!! - Hope you're feeling better

Lisa & Sandra.......I've not known you guys for long but feel we'll be friends for life....You're both off in the next couple of weeks and I'm gonna miss you and our ladies nights out together....good luck with your new adventures!!! Neil & I will be over to Perth for our holidays so make sure you have a nice comfy bed ready for us Lisa....no bloody air beds!! ......I don't do dribble

Pauline - looks like its just me an you gal......when are you up for another???

Jane & Mandy - where were you???
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sure you're okay Petra ?

You are coherent
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:06 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Bix
Sure you're okay Petra ?

You are coherent
well...I'm a bit seen off because I've run out of wine but apart from that I'm tickety boo Bixy...... How are you?
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
well...I'm a bit seen off because I've run out of wine but apart from that I'm tickety boo Bixy...... How are you?
Oh, I'm my usual self

Whether that is a good thing or not is in the eye of the beholder
Old Aug 14th 2004, 11:19 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh, I'm my usual self

Whether that is a good thing or not is in the eye of the beholder
'course it is....ask b da b.....she'll tell ya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.