Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ladies in the Hills (or anywhere else) in Sydney

Ladies in the Hills (or anywhere else) in Sydney

Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ladies in the Hills (or anywhere else) in Sydney

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been out of circulation for a while. I have been mega busy studying. Anyway, assignments are all done for now so I thought I'd see if anyone is around to meet up.

We could either meet during the day or maybe even take a trip to the cinema one evening. I know the cinema isn't as sociable but we could get a coffee or something to eat before hand if people wanted. I just haven't been to the cinema in AGES!!!!!

Let me know what you think- for either next week or the week after.

Take care

Rudi
x
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:43 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ladies in the Hills (or anywhere else) in Sydney

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi everyone

Sorry I've been out of circulation for a while. I have been mega busy studying. Anyway, assignments are all done for now so I thought I'd see if anyone is around to meet up.

We could either meet during the day or maybe even take a trip to the cinema one evening. I know the cinema isn't as sociable but we could get a coffee or something to eat before hand if people wanted. I just haven't been to the cinema in AGES!!!!!

Let me know what you think- for either next week or the week after.

Take care

Rudi
x
hi i would love to go to the pics but depends what you want to go and see i would love to see adam sandlers new film so let me knw what you think if we went to castle towers there is some great places for a coffee nd then th pics and not too far to travel.

poshrice
Old Jun 19th 2006, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
hi i would love to go to the pics but depends what you want to go and see i would love to see adam sandlers new film so let me knw what you think if we went to castle towers there is some great places for a coffee nd then th pics and not too far to travel.

poshrice
Hi Posh

Well at least I got 1 reply!!!!!!

Anyone else?

Rudi
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:35 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Hi Posh

Anyone else?

Rudi
If I wasn't so far away I would.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 8:28 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Too far for a trip to the cinema for me but I'd love to catch up in the school hols. We are busy with "Sydney Ladies FTC" on Tuesday 4 July, but I'm free the following Tuesday! How are you fixed? If you are free on Tuesday 4 July you could bring the clan along. We are still to decide on a venue but unless anyone else comes up with a suggestion it's looking likely to be Bayview. . .

Binbird
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:39 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Posh

Anyone else?

Rudi
love to go to the pics, but tried that with the toddler (at special screening) and I have never had such a workout at the cinema. She thought it was great fun to run up and down the stairs, inbetween the rows of seats in the near empty cinema.... would not be so bad but being pregnant left me exhausted.
Try me again in about 5 and half years time when the youngest goes to school.

In the mean time, you can find me (plus toddler) at the FTC
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by walaj
love to go to the pics, but tried that with the toddler (at special screening) and I have never had such a workout at the cinema. She thought it was great fun to run up and down the stairs, inbetween the rows of seats in the near empty cinema.... would not be so bad but being pregnant left me exhausted.
Try me again in about 5 and half years time when the youngest goes to school.

In the mean time, you can find me (plus toddler) at the FTC
I meant the cinema for the evening!!! Toddlers and cinemas.....even when it's a film for their age is a NIGHTMARE :scared:

I can't make the FTC at the mo - I have decided that my mad dog needs some discipline in her life so we are off to doggy training tomorrow

Take care

Rudi
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by binbird
Too far for a trip to the cinema for me but I'd love to catch up in the school hols. We are busy with "Sydney Ladies FTC" on Tuesday 4 July, but I'm free the following Tuesday! How are you fixed? If you are free on Tuesday 4 July you could bring the clan along. We are still to decide on a venue but unless anyone else comes up with a suggestion it's looking likely to be Bayview. . .

Binbird
Will have to see what diving / gym / singing stuff is going on in the hols!! I am not sure if my doggy training classes run in the holidays either. Will keep in touch on that one. Would be great to come though.

Rudi
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Rudi, can't make a night at the cinema.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:17 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

I meant the cinema for the evening!!!
Rudi
evenings out you mean not at home after sunset?

mmmmm, I think I recall them, seemed to end along with arrival of daughter