Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ladies and Gentlemen

Ladies and Gentlemen

Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all
Default Ladies and Gentlemen

Would you please join me in a-whoopin' and a-hollerin' because I just got a phone call from the High Commission in London and.....

THEY'VE ONLY GONE AND GRANTED MY VISA!!!!!

What an unbelievable feeling of relief! And the need for !

I was beginning to get so stressed over the uncertainties and all the stuff that I STILL haven't done yet, and now it all feels so worth it again!

Bloody hell, I think I need to go and have a lie down!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Hey, well done! I was reading your blog earlier!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:29 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS................................... ................don't waste time lying down there's too much celebrating to be done
Enjoy your new life.

Loz x
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:34 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

What visa? How long did it take?

Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Thanks Everyone!

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
What visa? How long did it take?
Spouse Visa, subclass 30-err-something I think?

It was received at the High Commission last Monday, so it took 8 working days. Having said that the preparation, medicals, police check, certification, statutory declarations and evidence gathering took a LOT longer. I was determined that once I sent it off they would have everything they could possibly ask for!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:47 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noonard
Thanks Everyone!

Spouse Visa, subclass 30-err-something I think?

It was received at the High Commission last Monday, so it took 8 working days. Having said that the preparation, medicals, police check, certification, statutory declarations and evidence gathering took a LOT longer. I was determined that once I sent it off they would have everything they could possibly ask for!

That was mine too. Bit stressful getting all that stuff together but mine took 4 days.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Would you please join me in a-whoopin' and a-hollerin' because I just got a phone call from the High Commission in London and.....

I was beginning to get so stressed over the uncertainties and all the stuff that I STILL haven't done yet, and now it all feels so worth it again!

congratulations and have a drink before you lie down
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Congrats, Karma sent ...
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:03 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Well AHC recieved my OH's application yesterday (according to special delivery) and his medicals today - so fingers crossed his takes the same sorta time yours did

Congratulations once again
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations sending k your way!!!!!

Stacey xx
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iPom
Hey, well done! I was reading your blog earlier!
Well I've actually got something to write about on it now too!

Thanks for all the kind messages everyone - For those of you who haven't yet got your visa I wish you all the best of luck!

Ed
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

Congratulations am really happy for you both. a few drinks for you tonight!!

Applied for my spouse visa a couple of weeks ago got my CO then he promptly went on holiday till the 25th so am on hold waiting for his return!!

So glad yours went so smoothly hope my CO is in a good mood on his return and is as kind to me as yours was to you.

All the best.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Whoop whoop! Fantastic news, well done

Best wishes,

Sara
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by loz
CONGRATULATIONS................................... ................don't waste time lying down there's too much celebrating to be done
Enjoy your new life.

Loz x
Unless of course you're lying down celebrating

Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.