Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

labradoodles in queensland

labradoodles in queensland

Old May 19th 2006, 12:19 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default labradoodles in queensland

hi does anyone know of a good labradoodle breeder in queensland preferably near the gold coast or brisbane ,even sunshine coast......
they are a special cross of labrador and standard poodle for people with allergies and are basically a hypoallergenic dog ......
as claire suffers with bad eczema we are interested in one i have found one place on gold coast that want $1500-1700 per puppy depending on colour of coat and hair type being "wool" and "fleece"
any help would be great
steve
Old May 19th 2006, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: labradoodles in queensland

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
hi does anyone know of a good labradoodle breeder in queensland preferably near the gold coast or brisbane ,even sunshine coast......
they are a special cross of labrador and standard poodle for people with allergies and are basically a hypoallergenic dog ......
as claire suffers with bad eczema we are interested in one i have found one place on gold coast that want $1500-1700 per puppy depending on colour of coat and hair type being "wool" and "fleece"
any help would be great
steve
Sorry Sir Les..I can't help because we've not bought one but maybe when you get here, visit your local vets or speak to the local RSPCA and ask them for recommendations? They will know who the good breeders are or more importantly the bad "pet shop" breeders.

A dog is going to be for a long time and especially with kids you can't afford to make a mistake and get it wrong.

Good luck, I fancy a Labradoodle next. They are gorgeous adults and even gorgeous-er pups. Jammy sod
Old May 19th 2006, 12:37 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

any help would be great
steve
http://www.tallai-australian-labradoodles.com/

try these les... look ok to me!!
Old May 19th 2006, 12:38 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Sorry Sir Les..I can't help because we've not bought one but maybe when you get here, visit your local vets or speak to the local RSPCA and ask them for recommendations? They will know who the good breeders are or more importantly the bad "pet shop" breeders.

A dog is going to be for a long time and especially with kids you can't afford to make a mistake and get it wrong.

Good luck, I fancy a Labradoodle next. They are gorgeous adults and even gorgeous-er pups. Jammy sod
i know they are beautiful also got a great temprament for kids too .... i have the web addy for the australian labradoodle association who list good breeders and i have been in contact with one ....but we need to have our own home before we even think of getting a dog
Old May 19th 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

i know they are beautiful also got a great temprament for kids too .... i have the web addy for the australian labradoodle association who list good breeders and i have been in contact with one ....but we need to have our own home before we even think of getting a dog
Great idea. Breeders will know the right people but no harm in checking with RSPCA and vets though as there are some breeders who have no scruples.

They are absolutely fantastic family dogs. As you say, great temperament and personality and they don't shed hair. Do they need a hair cut every so often though like Poodles do?

Agree re waiting till you get a house too. Are you renting before you buy? If so, then some rentals have a prob with dogs so in that sense, like you say, it would perhaps be better to wait.

Anyhoooo.....good luck m8. A wise choice...let us know how you go on
Old May 19th 2006, 12:58 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Great idea. Breeders will know the right people but no harm in checking with RSPCA and vets though as there are some breeders who have no scruples.

They are absolutely fantastic family dogs. As you say, great temperament and personality and they don't shed hair. Do they need a hair cut every so often though like Poodles do?

Agree re waiting till you get a house too. Are you renting before you buy? If so, then some rentals have a prob with dogs so in that sense, like you say, it would perhaps be better to wait.

Anyhoooo.....good luck m8. A wise choice...let us know how you go on
we already have a renter waiting for us to get there next week .... and then we are going to look to buy one in about 6-12 months so would be easier to do all the move again without a dog ...bad enough with 2 babies lol
Old May 19th 2006, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

we already have a renter waiting for us to get there next week .... and then we are going to look to buy one in about 6-12 months so would be easier to do all the move again without a dog ...bad enough with 2 babies lol
Blimey...you've not messed around have you

Great news Sir Les....jeez the time has gone fast

Good luck to you and Claire and the bairns re the move
Old May 19th 2006, 4:23 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
http://www.tallai-australian-labradoodles.com/

try these les... look ok to me!!
i have thats who i got my quote from