Wikiposts

Kylie

Old May 16th 2005, 9:20 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Kylie

Thank Goodness they have caught it early and she's got family support!!

All the best Kylie and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
Old May 16th 2005, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I endorse all the above comments and wish her well. She'll be able to afford the best possible treatment also which is a blessing.

Please don't accuse me of being insensitive because I'm not (cancer has affected members of my family and I'm regularly screened for it just in case) but humour and a positive attitude is something which can help a lot in these situations. The thought occurs that a queue of doctors to treat Kylie will already be forming - join the end of the queue in Sydney!

Let us not forget the millions of non-celebrities affected by the disease too!

OzTennis
Old May 16th 2005, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Yes, I endorse all the above comments and wish her well. She'll be able to afford the best possible treatment also which is a blessing.

Please don't accuse me of being insensitive because I'm not (cancer has affected members of my family and I'm regularly screened for it just in case) but humour and a positive attitude is something which can help a lot in these situations. The thought occurs that a queue of doctors to treat Kylie will already be forming - join the end of the queue in Sydney!

Let us not forget the millions of non-celebrities affected by the disease too!

OzTennis
They should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky ...

<braced for the usual media bollocks about "fighting" cancer, like the others didn't try hard enough>

Complaints to the usual address.
Old May 16th 2005, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

A Melbourne link:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...html?from=top5

OzTennis
Old May 16th 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
My younger sister went through it last year & lost both breasts but small price to pay to keep your life.
Even catching it early it depends how aggresive it is.

Thats Olivia Newton John, Delta & now Kylie, cancer doesn't really care if your a star or not.
Not forgetting Anastacia who had breast cancer when she was 29.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:26 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

It is a cruel, cruel thing to have, no matter who you are or what you do. I

As well as hoping that Kylie beats this I wish anyone out there, who is affected at all, the very best in conquering.

There, but for the grace of God, go I!

and I agree with OzTennis, a sense of humour and a positive attitude go a long way.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough

get well soon kylie
Old May 16th 2005, 10:48 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

all our thoughts are with you kylie
Old May 16th 2005, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Thank Goodness they have caught it early and she's got family support!!

All the best Kylie and wishing you a speedy recovery.

paula.
cheshire.
Old May 17th 2005, 12:27 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

My thoughts and best wishes to Kylie and the thousands of other poeple who are also plauged by this terrible illness.

Louise
Old May 17th 2005, 12:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise
My thoughts and best wishes to Kylie and the thousands of other poeple who are also plauged by this terrible illness.

Louise

Don't shoot me down (it's only my opinion) but you would be forgiven for not realising that thousands of other people have also recently been diagnosed judging by the "news" reports today
Old May 17th 2005, 12:54 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Don't shoot me down (it's only my opinion) but you would be forgiven for not realising that thousands of other people have also recently been diagnosed judging by the "news" reports today
Thank god, someone else who is thinking what I was thinking .
Old May 17th 2005, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Thank god, someone else who is thinking what I was thinking .
Yeah! how come I didn't make the front pages and the headline news when I was diagnosed? I was 28 and pregnant!!!

Seriously though, they've caught it early, hopefully she will make a full recovery!!

love sophia xx
Old May 17th 2005, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

AvronW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Again, I wish her the best....

but, does it really need to be one of the top stories on all the news channels... all day long?
Old May 17th 2005, 7:42 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AvronW
Again, I wish her the best....

but, does it really need to be one of the top stories on all the news channels... all day long?

Well if raises awareness & makes a few more people check themselves for first stages of it then I guess its worth putting up with the news for a few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.