Koala Beach

Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:56 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough
Default Koala Beach

Hello, haven't posted for a while so hello to new peeps and congrats to those that have departed

I have recently moved to a town by the name of Wakefield!!! Actually it's quite nice but today on an excursion we came across Xscape at Castleford and in amongst everything else was a lovley Australian themed pub called Koala Beach.
Never heard of it says I, so in i wander and its a place that sells VB (nice one) but that also sells Barramunndi, Snapper and Kangaroo!!

Now I've tried (in Australia) Barramunndi but not Snapper or Kangaroo

Can anyone tell me whether or not it would be worth trying it?

A Friend of mine works in a kangaroo factory that ships mainly to Russia because of its fatty content. Me - can't say i'm up for it!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Koala Beach

Originally Posted by brisbec
Hello, haven't posted for a while so hello to new peeps and congrats to those that have departed

I have recently moved to a town by the name of Wakefield!!! Actually it's quite nice but today on an excursion we came across Xscape at Castleford and in amongst everything else was a lovley Australian themed pub called Koala Beach.
Never heard of it says I, so in i wander and its a place that sells VB (nice one) but that also sells Barramunndi, Snapper and Kangaroo!!

Now I've tried (in Australia) Barramunndi but not Snapper or Kangaroo

Can anyone tell me whether or not it would be worth trying it?

A Friend of mine works in a kangaroo factory that ships mainly to Russia because of its fatty content. Me - can't say i'm up for it!
I always find this funny from what I gather australians only use for kangaroo meat is as dog food its a very popular and cheap dog food, but tourist pubs and restaurants sell it as an expensive delicacy Look I'm sure someone will now pop up a survey that says kangaroo meat is up there with snags and steak but honestly aussies only use it as dog food in my experience. Snappers nice fresh but goes mushy frozen.