Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Wikiposts

Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Knowing me, knowing you, (Grrrr)

Originally posted by claireg3
Well if I'd only read this this morning as I saw Andrew Collinge (well I think it was him - he is the one who used to be This Morning with his wife) in the Trafford Centre.

Never mind

Keep me eyes peeled next time I go

Claire

You probably did Claire as he has a salon there. You know it would be probably be easier if i just went in and said "Hello, can Andrew do my hair please, oh yes and I want it to be free, not £200"
The Trafford Centre is only down the road from me!!

Tazzy :scared: This is my hair!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:57 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i was wondering if anyone can put me in touch with uncle hussein or mr bin laden, i promise to share half the $50 million bounty.

Hallo Billy Boyo, I told u want talk with I Uncle Hussein and Dadio Bin Laden? you com to my cave in mountains in afganistan and I have meet with you, I look forward to our talking over many eenglish beers that you bring.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang
or Alan Partridge ???????

A-HA!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

i went on friends reunited to try to trace my birth family, in 1 hit i found my auntie, they've been looking for me for 30 years.

didnt take six people, took 1 website a lucky guess on a name and a success
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nicholls clan
Hallo Billy Boyo, I told u want talk with I Uncle Hussein and Dadio Bin Laden? you com to my cave in mountains in afganistan and I have meet with you, I look forward to our talking over many eenglish beers that you bring.
And I thought getting to New Zealand was difficult

Rob
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! We were just talking about this in another thread just a couple of days ago, see it really is a small world
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:48 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reminds me of "the Bacon factor"

There is a game that is very popular on the web called "The Kevin Bacon Game".

Basically, the point is to connect actors to American actor Kevin Bacon in as few moves as possible. Most actors that have appeared in American movies can be connected to Kevin Bacon in 4 moves or less.

The number of moves is called your "Bacon Factor".

All three Goodies have Bacon Factors. For example:

Tim Brooke-Taylor was in "The Secret Policeman's Other Ball" with John Cleese.
John Cleese was in "The Big Picture" with Kevin Bacon.
Therefore, Tim Brooke-Taylor has a Bacon Factor of 2.

The game was put together by two guys from the University of Virginia.
Old Nov 5th 2003, 12:10 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

it all started from an old american phrase -you are only afew handshakes away from knowing the president.
Old Nov 5th 2003, 12:14 am
WBB

it all started from an old american phrase -you are only afew handshakes away from knowing the president.

did somebody mention monica lewinsky

oh no you said "handshake"

Old Nov 5th 2003, 12:19 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
did somebody mention monica lewinsky

oh no you said "handshake"

Old Nov 5th 2003, 12:38 am
tennisoz

What a thought! He of the 'let's get rid of the Iraqi regime so we keep getting our oil (my friends Tony and John will help out - won't you!), can I now have another $860 billion to reconstruct the country, we'll catch Osama and Saddam' is only a few handshakes away. The previous President couldn't shake your hand cos' of the cigar he was holding

TennisOz