Knob was cold

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Knob was cold

Group of us went out for a meal this evening to the boating club at Yorkeys Knob.

We wined and dined on the verandha overlooking the marina and actually felt chilly for the first time since landing in Aus.

Temperature was a cool 25 degrees so guess we are acclimatising.

P'raps we should consider a move to the equator
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Knob was cold

Originally Posted by Bix
Group of us went out for a meal this evening to the boating club at Yorkeys Knob.

We wined and dined on the verandha overlooking the marina and actually felt chilly for the first time since landing in Aus.

Hoping your knob gets a bit warmer. Has Bix da boss seen this thread yet????
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

No, she had a little too much to drink so is fast asleep watching the tv
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:44 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix

You sukki bubba. Can tell you lived darn sarf in UK. Can't take the "cold" ya wimp

Keep ya knob tucked in yer undercrackers. That should keep ya warmer :scared:

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:47 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
No, she had a little too much to drink so is fast asleep watching the tv
Not to worry Bix.....we'll keep the thread going till she wakes up tomorrow morning

Go nice with a cup-o-tea wont it :scared:

Better than a newspaper

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Madam :scared:

I think you misinterpreted my post.

Twas my arms that were chilly.
I was wearing one of them sawn off t-shirts.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:50 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
Madam :scared:

I think you misinterpreted my post.

Twas my arms that were chilly.
I was wearing one of them sawn off t-shirts.
Sir.... I understood your post EXACTLY

When Mrs BdB sees this tomorrow.....you'll be seeing a sawn off shotgun me finx

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Sir.... I understood your post EXACTLY

When Mrs BdB sees this tomorrow.....you'll be seeing a sawn off shotgun me finx
She has to go out tomorrow.

Don't know where yet but I'll think of something.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:53 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
She has to go out tomorrow.

Don't know where yet but I'll think of something.
PMSL...aye...thought you might

But don't worry Bix.....we'll keep it going whilst you're away

Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with you Bix, Yorkeys knob was chilly this weekend...Still full size though and not a shrivel in sight!!!!!

( we've noticed the temps drop A LOt this past week too - goosebumps on me goosebumps.....)
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

You should have pity on a poor little puddy tat

I said you joined in Feb 2004 didn't I ?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:12 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
You should have pity on a poor little puddy tat

I said you joined in Feb 2004 didn't I ?
Pitty? ......na...not pity.

I'm petrified for ya :scared:

And ye were right Bix....Feb 04 it was

Seems like years ago to you no doubt

Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Seems like years ago to you no doubt
That was supposed to be my line
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:21 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
That was supposed to be my line

I know you tooooo well

So....how many generations you been on here then Bixy

Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Be quick Bix, you've got 1 hour to buy

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WD2V

Had to rush to post this, didn't have time to read the thread, 3.99 sounds a bargain, and its not second hand

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.