Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kiwi's discrimination complaint upheld by Aussie tribunal

Kiwi's discrimination complaint upheld by Aussie tribunal

Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi's discrimination complaint upheld by Aussie tribunal

Originally Posted by IvanM
Australia should cut the dole rate to less than NZ and both agree to treat each others citizens as PRs. Hopefully some our bludgers will go over the ditch.
I agree good plan
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I'm not going to bother reading all the rest of the post, just tackle the first sentence.
I'm not "sour". Frankly I don't give a shit about the visa requirements of New Zealanders. All I comment on is that fact that you already have a privilege position.... but seem to be stood with your hand out constantly shouting "more" and "not fair". It's boring and tedious.
Do you live in a colony of NZDers who, each night stand outside your home asking for a handout from you, the king?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rambi
That's a perspective I'm sure you would love to be true but the reality is that some people on this forum are just taking the piss out of a bunch of whingers.

I don't see any problem with NZs getting special treatment. It's not unlike the situation with the UK and ROI. I just think it's funny that some (but thankfully not all) whinge about a privileged situation.

And don't forget the tax breaks.
People are taking the piss out of you too, don't worry.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:50 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fluid36
People are taking the piss out of you too, don't worry.
Not worried. They're obviously amateurs.

They couldn't get the piss to come out of their vaginas let alone take it out of someone else.

Last edited by Rambi; Mar 24th 2011 at 10:52 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Not worried. They're obviously amateurs.

They couldn't get the piss to come out of their vaginas let alone take it out of someone else.
I don't know anyone who could, do you?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:41 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't know anyone who could, do you?
Are you being confused by that literal thingy again?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:49 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you live in a colony of NZDers who, each night stand outside your home asking for a handout from you, the king?
I'm sure there is a sensible answer to that somewhere.... but, as yet, I've not managed to find it.

Found one.... this woman is giving a reasonable impersonation of the average Kiwi in these 'not fair' threads.

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Mar 25th 2011 at 12:56 am.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you being confused by that literal thingy again?
Thought we maybe heading down the three hole route
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Found one.... this woman is giving a reasonable impersonation of the average Kiwi in these 'not fair' threads.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg
Good comparison
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm sure there is a sensible answer to that somewhere.... but, as yet, I've not managed to find it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg
Entertaining.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:54 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Entertaining.
and comparable
Old Mar 25th 2011, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amazulu
and comparable
I'm not whinging. On a side note though, do you think if Australians whinged more then they wouldn't get f#cked over so much?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:15 am
Proudly Deplorable

I'm not whinging. On a side note though, do you think if Australians whinged more then they wouldn't get f#cked over so much?
no
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:22 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note though, do you think if Australians whinged more then they wouldn't get f#cked over so much?
Australians are always whinging. They are in the world's top 3 along with the Swedes & the Brits. Apparently.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amazulu
no
You Aussies really do enjoy taking it hard and not muttering a sound, then again the post above tends to say that you and Swedes do have the odd moan. You probably enjoy it at the same time though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.