Default Re: Kiwi's discrimination complaint upheld by Aussie tribunal

think this is getting off topic now....
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:54 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimmyoz2010
think this is getting off topic now....
That's because nobody, other than you, cares. We all think you get a bloody good deal already. Would you actually qualify for a visa at all if it wasn't for the special treatment New Zealanders get?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I prefer lamb
Then you need to invade the UK.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:37 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Then you need to invade the UK.
details
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

watch out Aus the Poms are your new Kiwi's.

Good luck with that.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Convicts always make the best soldiers - violence is in their blood cussie bro

When our F/A-18G Super Hornets are overhead, raining down destruction on your backward asses, you could always shoot them down......... that's right, you can't as you don't have an airforce!

No, it would be Kiwi bitches forever
I quite like being a Kiwi bitch

I think you will find Amazulu that in times of discord around the world Kiwi's and Aussie's always and will continue to always stand shoulder to shoulder.

By the way if you could force yourself to read about the history of NZ you will find that many of us also have some convict heritage.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Point of order guys. It is Maori not Maoris.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:03 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum

I think you will find Amazulu that in times of discord around the world Kiwi's and Aussie's always and will continue to always stand shoulder to shoulder.

By the way if you could force yourself to read about the history of NZ you will find that many of us also have some convict heritage.
This is typical Amawanka vitriol, he cries foul when i mention the word K**fir, yet with his narrow borkie mind he ,derides any other race that see,s fit to settle in AUSTRALIA............mm
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:15 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr mover
This is typical Amawanka vitriol, he cries foul when i mention the word K**fir, yet with his narrow borkie mind he ,derides any other race that see,s fit to settle in AUSTRALIA............mm
Move along now. No boxes to be moved here.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

jimmyoz2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
That's because nobody, other than you, cares. We all think you get a bloody good deal already. Would you actually qualify for a visa at all if it wasn't for the special treatment New Zealanders get?
maybe i will go the ens route,
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum

Has the thought occurred to you that I might be taking the piss a little bit here?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by mr mover
Thrush, there you are! How's it hanging you gibbering old one-eyed fool?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
You can't tell the difference between the NZ mutton and lamb once the Kiwis have fried it for 2 hours each side.

BB
Well they do say NZ is a lot more like Britain than Aus, but I think the food in NZ is much better.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyoz2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

guys this thread is getting silly.... Can I ask no one else reply to this any more ? Be they Ozzie, Pom or Kiwi or any mixture of the 3.

Jim

(Dual Pom and Kiwi living in OZ)
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

details
A wee bit here

Ironically New Zealand exports most of it’s best lamb overseas and regular Kiwi’s don’t get a whiff of it.
Best I can do on the hoof.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.