Kit Kats

Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:42 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Kit Kats

Hey.

I really need to know, do they have *CARAMEL* Chunky Kit Kats in England? I'll need to take my own stash when I visit if not.

brisnick
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kit Kats

Originally posted by brisnick
Hey.

I really need to know, do they have *CARAMEL* Chunky Kit Kats in England? I'll need to take my own stash when I visit if not.

brisnick
Yes, they do, complete with stupid Ad.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Nara
Yes, they do, complete with stupid Ad.
Damn, read that post too quickly. I thought you were asking if they had them in Oz, doh!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:46 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Well Brisnick, they didn't have them as at 15 December 2002, the day I left the UK, and I was more than pleasantly suprised when I found them here. I bring my lunch to work and nearly always have one of these, including today. If they don't have them in UK you could make a fortune selling them if you took a few boxes over.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:48 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Whoah, I fell a diversion of a thread coming on... what would you take to UK from Oz (along the missing PG tips theme)

Mine would certainly include Caramael Kit Kat Chunky and probably Cherry Ripe. Oh and Milo which I've just acquired a taste for.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by jayr
Whoah, I fell a diversion of a thread coming on... what would you take to UK from Oz (along the missing PG tips theme)

Mine would certainly include Caramael Kit Kat Chunky and probably Cherry Ripe. Oh and Milo which I've just acquired a taste for.
Hmmm....

I prefer Aussie Wheatbix now to the mushy Wheetabix.

Oh dear, I can't remember what you can't get back home.

Errrmm.....

Canned Masterfood Mexican Chilli Beans? The ones with the tomato and jalapenos in them, yummy for lunch with sliced avocado on top.

Oooh! Cherry Ripe ice lollies! Mmmmmmm!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

No doubt, Blighty has just the climate for PUMPKIN soup, I drool over it on few cold winter nights we get here.

Last time I checked it was unobtainable in uk, now theirs are marketing opportunity, with no chance of it melting in transit.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:40 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
No doubt, Blighty has just the climate for PUMPKIN soup, I drool over it on few cold winter nights we get here.

Last time I checked it was unobtainable in uk, now theirs are marketing opportunity, with no chance of it melting in transit.
What do you mean, unobtainable?

You just make it yourself, it's easy. It was one of my faves back in the UK.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by renth
What do you mean, unobtainable?

You just make it yourself, it's easy. It was one of my faves back in the UK.
When I want soup I want to open a tin stick it in the microwave for 5 minutes and then enjoy it. Not spend time buying pumpkin, cooking it sticking it in a blender with other indegrediants, re heating it, etc, and then enjoying it.
I'm a consumer not a chef.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 5:10 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I prefer it when someone else heats it in the microwave for me.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bondipom
I prefer it when someone else heats it in the microwave for me.
Suggest it to Dotty or Ceri, they both seem to be at a loose end at the mo, and I'm sure they'd happily cater to your slightest whim.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Suggest it to Dotty or Ceri, they both seem to be at a loose end at the mo, and I'm sure they'd happily cater to your slightest whim.
Paul, you must stop watching the Springer show, theres no way I am hopping into a paddling pool of pumpkin soup for anyone. Its far too hot for a start, jello maybe nice and coooooool.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:13 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

I spoke to a few poms who are backpacking around this week, and none of them can say conclusively. I even checked the website and couldn't find anything.

These things are gonna kill my six-pack! But I can't resist........

(ok, so I never HAD a six-pack)

brisnick

Well Brisnick, they didn't have them as at 15 December 2002, the day I left the UK, and I was more than pleasantly suprised when I found them here. I bring my lunch to work and nearly always have one of these, including today. If they don't have them in UK you could make a fortune selling them if you took a few boxes over.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:52 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by brisnick
Hey.

brisnick
Nope not that Im aware of never seen them but they sound gorgeous ............
Old Sep 12th 2003, 7:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

ok, sad question, but do they sell "the old el paso" mexican stuff in Oz, cos i'm a bit of a mexican addict- the food i mean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.