Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kings park perth meet november?

kings park perth meet november?

Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: kings park perth meet november?

Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys,

Me, hubby and our little dude are coming now, we were going whale watching but they cancelled, which is a bonus cos now we can come meet you guys instead, see you all there in glorious sunshine,
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:33 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dineshsangam
is there any wife swapping club around
Yes. Yes there is.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dineshsangam
is there any wife swapping club around
Hmmm. interesting and intelligent first post. Please tell me you are trying to be funny and have forgotten a smiley such as or or even

or maybe your wife needs to swop you for someone with a brain
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:35 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merleoberon
Hmmm. interesting and intelligent first post. Please tell me you are trying to be funny and have forgotten a smiley such as or or even

or maybe your wife needs to swop you for someone with a brain
Hey! Don't be too hasty. He or she might be a tasty little dish and we might want to invite them to our meetups.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

bet he aint got a wife to swap though
Old Nov 16th 2008, 5:21 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
will be good to see you !!!

of course

i know what you do if someone peevs you off and like i said

now i dont want to peeve you off ever

Well we missed you Hitchy, we found a few folk but no sign of any Aussie flag.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Well we missed you Hitchy, we found a few folk but no sign of any Aussie flag.
sorry sorry sorry

we got a cubby house today for miss and master hitch whos birthdays it is this week and we needed to get it up before we can paint it - and it has taken all day to do master hitch's birthday is on friday -

and we had to get the house and garden ready for the parents who are over from the motherland on wed

hope all of you had a fab time will be at the next one
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi,

Thanks to all who turned up and I got around to speaking to.

A bit of confusion, no map and which particular big tree, meant that several of us walking around with a confused expression on our faces. Thanks to Dorothy who could spot a brit at 20 paces, took us under her wing.

Good weather too.

Hope to meet you all again soon.

M
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:18 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

I wandered all the way around that damn pool at least twice, looking for an Aussie flag and annoying family parties by approaching them to see if they look like Brits

Anyway, many thanks to Dorothy who rescued a small lone party of lost people from a log

If I have it right, we met kazza1 + OH, mickagnew + OH and Northernbird who I was going to talk to but when I eventually looked around she'd vanished... plus others we met whose nicknames I didn't get.

Picnic in Kings Park on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon... great

Cheers
Ben (the one with no hair)
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep I agree a great day, I eventually found you all under 'the tree in kings park' - thanks irishfamily for telling me that

I never got to talk to some of you, wanted to meet Dorothy, which one was you Dorothy? was you the one sitting on the chair next to northerngirl?

Anyway great day had by all and we look forward to the next one.

Yanchep and hubby and little man. xxxxx
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:05 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by yanchep
Yep I agree a great day, I eventually found you all under 'the tree in kings park' - thanks irishfamily for telling me that

I never got to talk to some of you, wanted to meet Dorothy, which one was you Dorothy? was you the one sitting on the chair next to northerngirl?

Anyway great day had by all and we look forward to the next one.

Yanchep and hubby and little man. xxxxx
Yup, that was me sitting next to Northernbird. My husband was the one with the hat sitting next to the babies.

Not many turned out this time, but it was still nice to sit in the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Great to see you NB. You look great already!

Meant to say that I didn't get the names of the people with the babies, but we live nearby so if you need anything...including babysitting, just let me know. I

Last edited by Dorothy; Nov 16th 2008 at 9:07 am.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

We came along but found it impossible to find you all, couldn't figure out which tree and felt like a big plonker walking up to random groups
listening out for the accents.

Had a braw day in the park though, the weather was lovely and you canny beat an egg and tomato sarnie in the sun

Hope you all had a good time maybe next time a big sign or something would help, might not look like such a stalker.

Shona
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:33 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: kings park perth meet november?

Shona[/QUOTE]

Got to Zamia cafe area at 2pm could not find the group after much trapesing- no sign of a flag etc.

Still, allowed for extended cricket with mindblower family near the lake.

Hope can meet you all next time.

Last edited by mindblower; Nov 16th 2008 at 10:42 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.