Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kings park perth meet november?

kings park perth meet november?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: kings park perth meet november?

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
sorry guys

the kings park meet is on

sunday 16th not sat 15th as advertised !

time and place is still as it was
Haven't been on for a while - Sunday is better for us as were going to see "Big purple undies" show!! Sat eve (supposed to be funny) - Still around 12o'clock I assume?
All four of us will be there Me, Hubby, and our 2 boys 8 & 11 who are a little shy when it come to meeting new children - I don't know why. Were not new to Oz but new to this so i'm sure thats ok with everyone?
Old Nov 1st 2008, 1:15 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Okely Dokely I am going to venture down to this one as its yonks since I went to one. See you all in 2 weeks
Old Nov 1st 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue _ Mo
Haven't been on for a while - Sunday is better for us as were going to see "Big purple undies" show!! Sat eve (supposed to be funny) - Still around 12o'clock I assume?
All four of us will be there Me, Hubby, and our 2 boys 8 & 11 who are a little shy when it come to meeting new children - I don't know why. Were not new to Oz but new to this so i'm sure thats ok with everyone?
more the merrier xxx
Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hiya

We're definately up for it. I recognise quite few names after 11 months of shouting 'Where's my visa' on the August 07 thread. Will be great to put some faces to names (and meet new peeps). Only arrived 2 weeks ago, but I know just the tree and cafe already - although I will be keeping my eye open for the tight white jeans!!!

Can't wait.

Caroline, Keith and kids (girls 15 and 6, son 13)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi,

We arrived just over a week ago and would love to meet up with anyone.

My OH and I have a 13 yr old daughter and are living in North Beach, if anyone has a daughter of similar age we'd love to get together.

Thanks.

M
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Sounds like a good day out, we will try to make it. We arrived at the end of sep so just starting to find our bearings.
Will be bringing our two kids (10 & 4)

Shona & Richie
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:01 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

This will be the time we find out if people do look like their avatars...

Mind you, I did prefer northernbird's previous look

Cheers
b
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benlast

Cheers
b
well i look like mine - sadly for my hubby
Old Nov 7th 2008, 10:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
well i look like mine - sadly for my hubby
What, you have wings?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 10:40 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hiya

We're definately up for it. I recognise quite few names after 11 months of shouting 'Where's my visa' on the August 07 thread. Will be great to put some faces to names (and meet new peeps). Only arrived 2 weeks ago, but I know just the tree and cafe already - although I will be keeping my eye open for the tight white jeans!!!

Can't wait.

Caroline, Keith and kids (girls 15 and 6, son 13)
Do you mean the massive, huge, gigantic tree in Kings Park? I think we had out photo taken under it last year
If it is I know where to go!!!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 10:40 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by benlast

Cheers
b
OMG! You'll be really dissapointed then
Old Nov 7th 2008, 10:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Do you mean the massive, huge, gigantic tree in Kings Park? I think we had out photo taken under it last year
If it is I know where to go!!!
No, it's not that tree. There's a big eucalypus tree just beside the cafe by the pond.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 11:36 am
Living the dream

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, it's not that tree. There's a big eucalypus tree just beside the cafe by the pond.
I'm sure i'll find you
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What, you have wings?
yeah - i am a fallen angel did you not know that Dorothy and that dd is a fairy?
Old Nov 8th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

We land on the 10th, & we'll be there. So is it next to the cafe at the top of the hill then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.