Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kings park perth meet november?

kings park perth meet november?

Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default kings park perth meet november?

thought i would get the ball rolling

is anyone interested in a kings park meet in november ? has anyone got any dates they cant or can make ?

i know sam and dorthory normally do this ( so dont want to tread on any toes) but thought i might help get the ball rolling and give them a day off so to speak - hope this ok d & s?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 4:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kings park perth meet november?

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
thought i would get the ball rolling

is anyone interested in a kings park meet in november ? has anyone got any dates they cant or can make ?

i know sam and dorthory normally do this ( so dont want to tread on any toes) but thought i might help get the ball rolling and give them a day off so to speak - hope this ok d & s?
Fine by me. We don't have anything concrete in the diary for November yet, so suggest a date and see what people think.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 4:39 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Fine by me. We don't have anything concrete in the diary for November yet, so suggest a date and see what people think.

Looking forward to it, first timer here.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

the next kings park meet will take place on the

15th november at 12 pm
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Cool see you all then......already in the diary!!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:55 am
Just Joined

watkins122 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are new to Perth arrived last wk, keen to meet new people so would be up for kings park, can you tell me where you will be meeting in park!
Thanks
Dawn & Paul
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by watkins122
We are new to Perth arrived last wk, keen to meet new people so would be up for kings park, can you tell me where you will be meeting in park!
Thanks
Dawn & Paul
I am originally from Bristol (Brislington) where are you guys from?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

watkins122 is an unknown quantity at this point

We lived in stockwood, but I worked in Brislington for the last 4 yrs. Thanks for your other post, r u going to either meet up's??
Old Oct 10th 2008, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi,

OMG we'll be in Perth by then, fly out 24 October.

Where in Kings Park?

Can't wait.

Thanks

M
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

its a massive park in the centre of perth

my advice is to get yourself an upto date 2009? A-Z of perth - you are going to need it - can get from any newsagent - but do try to get the latest edition as rds etc change so quickly ! and what wasn't in the 2007 edition is normally in the upto date edition

the burbs are expanding all the time

see you soon

we meet at the Vietnam war memorial at nambia cafe - there is a huge tree outside the cafe where we meet if you need directions pm me and i will give you my mobile no for the day so you dont get lost
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough

This time i'll be there (hopefully the weather will be much better than the last planned one) and i'm glad you chose that date as Mark (hubby) will be home so he can come too.

See you all there
Sue
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by watkins122
We lived in stockwood, but I worked in Brislington for the last 4 yrs. Thanks for your other post, r u going to either meet up's??
Cool, yes going to both so will meet you at one or the other or both!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 1:31 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71

we meet at the Vietnam war memorial at nambia cafe - there is a huge tree outside the cafe where we meet if you need directions pm me and i will give you my mobile no for the day so you dont get lost
It's the ZAMIA cafe, hitchie

Jules x
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Were up for the meet, we came over on 7 sept so aint been to one yet. Hope to see you all there. WE WILL BE GETTING TRAIN FROM CURRAMBINE TO PERTH, IS THE PARK FAR FROM TRAIN STATION???
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry didnt mean to shout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.