British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   kings park perth meet november? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/kings-park-perth-meet-november-566054/)

hitchcock71 Oct 9th 2008 3:52 am

kings park perth meet november?

thought i would get the ball rolling

is anyone interested in a kings park meet in november ? has anyone got any dates they cant or can make ?

i know sam and dorthory normally do this ( so dont want to tread on any toes) but thought i might help get the ball rolling and give them a day off so to speak - hope this ok d & s?

Dorothy Oct 9th 2008 4:14 am

Re: kings park perth meet november?

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 6858357)
thought i would get the ball rolling

is anyone interested in a kings park meet in november ? has anyone got any dates they cant or can make ?

i know sam and dorthory normally do this ( so dont want to tread on any toes) but thought i might help get the ball rolling and give them a day off so to speak - hope this ok d & s?

Fine by me. We don't have anything concrete in the diary for November yet, so suggest a date and see what people think.

mindblower Oct 9th 2008 4:39 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 6858385)
Fine by me. We don't have anything concrete in the diary for November yet, so suggest a date and see what people think.

Looking forward to it, first timer here.

hitchcock71 Oct 9th 2008 5:11 am

the next kings park meet will take place on the

15th november at 12 pm

Wandathecat Oct 9th 2008 8:52 am

Cool see you all then......already in the diary!!!!!

watkins122 Oct 9th 2008 8:55 am

We are new to Perth arrived last wk, keen to meet new people so would be up for kings park, can you tell me where you will be meeting in park!
Thanks
Dawn & Paul

Wandathecat Oct 9th 2008 9:00 am

Originally Posted by watkins122 (Post 6858860)
We are new to Perth arrived last wk, keen to meet new people so would be up for kings park, can you tell me where you will be meeting in park!
Thanks
Dawn & Paul

I am originally from Bristol (Brislington) where are you guys from?

watkins122 Oct 9th 2008 1:01 pm

We lived in stockwood, but I worked in Brislington for the last 4 yrs. Thanks for your other post, r u going to either meet up's??

margy Oct 10th 2008 6:26 am

Hi,

OMG we'll be in Perth by then, fly out 24 October.

Where in Kings Park?

Can't wait.

Thanks

M

hitchcock71 Oct 10th 2008 8:12 am

its a massive park in the centre of perth

my advice is to get yourself an upto date 2009? A-Z of perth - you are going to need it - can get from any newsagent - but do try to get the latest edition as rds etc change so quickly ! and what wasn't in the 2007 edition is normally in the upto date edition

the burbs are expanding all the time

:thumbsup: see you soon

we meet at the Vietnam war memorial at nambia cafe - there is a huge tree outside the cafe where we meet if you need directions pm me and i will give you my mobile no for the day so you dont get lost

Sue _ Mo Oct 10th 2008 11:21 am

This time i'll be there (hopefully the weather will be much better than the last planned one) and i'm glad you chose that date as Mark (hubby) will be home so he can come too.

See you all there
Sue

Wandathecat Oct 10th 2008 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by watkins122 (Post 6859629)
We lived in stockwood, but I worked in Brislington for the last 4 yrs. Thanks for your other post, r u going to either meet up's??

Cool, yes going to both so will meet you at one or the other or both!!!!

julesandco Oct 10th 2008 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by hitchcock71 (Post 6862051)

we meet at the Vietnam war memorial at nambia cafe - there is a huge tree outside the cafe where we meet if you need directions pm me and i will give you my mobile no for the day so you dont get lost

It's the ZAMIA cafe, hitchie :p :rofl: :rofl:

Jules x

yanchep Oct 11th 2008 4:20 am

Were up for the meet, we came over on 7 sept so aint been to one yet. Hope to see you all there.:thumbup: WE WILL BE GETTING TRAIN FROM CURRAMBINE TO PERTH, IS THE PARK FAR FROM TRAIN STATION???:confused:

yanchep Oct 11th 2008 4:32 am

Sorry didnt mean to shout.:ohmy: