Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Old May 14th 2005, 2:21 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Originally Posted by Jacko1
See what its like in the morning, was supposed to rain today!

Paul J
Yep, Just what I was thinking.

Paul C
Old May 15th 2005, 12:00 am

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Yep, Just what I was thinking.

Paul C
Hi guys,

I'm no weatherman, but it seems that the worst of the rain might go south and miss us. We will prob get a light shower or two, so take raincoats. The radar image is here http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR122.loop.shtml

Let's hope. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

See ya later

Paul
Old May 15th 2005, 12:23 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

I'm no weatherman, but it seems that the worst of the rain might go south and miss us. We will prob get a light shower or two, so take raincoats. The radar image is here http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR122.loop.shtml

Let's hope. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

See ya later

Paul

Sounds like a fair assumption to me

I assume you'll be the guy with the rose in his lapel

We'll be there around 12ish kids allowing

Paul J
Old May 15th 2005, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Jacko1
Sounds like a fair assumption to me

I assume you'll be the guy with the rose in his lapel

We'll be there around 12ish kids allowing

Paul J
Hi Paul,

Hee hee maybe.

I'll be wearing a white shirt and blue jeans (maybe a blue Peter Storm raincoat ), Louise will have a red top on, and we'll be pushing a grey Maclaren buggy.

All those who have my mobile just give me a call and I'll wave or something

Looks like Stickybeaks and Lottery Area West is off King Park Ave, and there are some parking spaces, near an oval. Should be easy to fine (he hopes).

We're leaving here around 9.30-10AM, hopefully be there by 11. We may wander a little, but not too far, keep the little 'un amused.

No rain so far.

Hopefully see ya there.

Take care

Paul
Old May 15th 2005, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hpe you all have your welly boots and raincoats down at Kings Park!!!!

It is chucking it down here in Perth.

www.northperthrentals.com
Old May 15th 2005, 5:49 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Hi Paul,

Hee hee maybe.

I'll be wearing a white shirt and blue jeans (maybe a blue Peter Storm raincoat ), Louise will have a red top on, and we'll be pushing a grey Maclaren buggy.

All those who have my mobile just give me a call and I'll wave or something

Looks like Stickybeaks and Lottery Area West is off King Park Ave, and there are some parking spaces, near an oval. Should be easy to fine (he hopes).

We're leaving here around 9.30-10AM, hopefully be there by 11. We may wander a little, but not too far, keep the little 'un amused.

No rain so far.

Hopefully see ya there.

Take care

Paul
Absolutely chucking it down here, so unfortunately, decided to stay at home

Hopefully can be rearranged another fine day

Paul J
Old May 15th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

We made it, got totally soaked but it was lovely to meet you all. I will have no probs remembering all the guys names as they all seem to be called "Paul"!
Ladies - it would be great to meet up for coffee and hope some of you can make it to the curry night, it's gonna be big!
Take care
Larissa
Old May 15th 2005, 9:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well... it started raining about 12, so before we even started packing up at the Million Paws walk!(apparently better than last year, it rained during the whole walk!!). Was still quite a succes though, and was fun! Got away at 2pm, and it was pouring, so didn't think I'd find anyone in King's Park anymore, lol!

Glad some of you still made it though!!! And that you found each other!!

Hope to see some of the 'ladies'(sorry, have trouble with that word, sounds posh, which I for one am not! ) in Subiaco next week, and I'm sure I'll meet some of you others at one stage!

p.s. was the playground area good? Better area to have a meet than Western Power bit Larissa?
Old May 15th 2005, 12:10 pm

Thumbs up Re: Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Originally Posted by Larissa
We made it, got totally soaked but it was lovely to meet you all. I will have no probs remembering all the guys names as they all seem to be called "Paul"!
Ladies - it would be great to meet up for coffee and hope some of you can make it to the curry night, it's gonna be big!
Take care
Larissa
Hi Larissa,

Yes it was good to meet you all, thanks for turning up. It wasn't too bad a turn out considering.

Just been PMing Dave and Helen (darkless) who live in the Northern suburbs, talking about a Northern burb meet soon. Prob easier to organise than down at KP. Perhaps considering the time of year make it an indoor venue with an option of outdoors if it's sunny. You mentioned The Old Bailey in Joondalup, though questioned what it was like for little 'uns.

I'm up for the above mentioned meet, as not being a lady and would still be up for a unisex meet somewhere. Prob because I'm not working at the mo. Or what about you blokes, anyone up for a lad meets for a beer or few? There's always the Moon and Sixpence at Woodvale or The Old Bailey in Joondalup.

Louise is really up for the curry night next Saturday, so count her in. I'll PM you her details Larissa.

What do you guys think? Joondalup, Hillarys or somewhere else for a northern burb meet?

Hope to meet the rest of you soon.

Take care

Paul

Last edited by gajjitt; May 15th 2005 at 12:12 pm.
Old May 15th 2005, 2:18 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Thanks for organising the meet Paul.
Despite the weather it was good to meet you all!
We've just about wrung the kids out now - make sure the next meeting's a sunny one!
By the we appear to have run off with an extra coat - Oshkosh navy size 18 months. Let me know whose it is and I'll return it pronto.

All the best,
Brian (not Paul!)

Last edited by bal56; May 15th 2005 at 2:26 pm.
Old May 16th 2005, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Hi Larissa,

Yes it was good to meet you all, thanks for turning up. It wasn't too bad a turn out considering.

Just been PMing Dave and Helen (darkless) who live in the Northern suburbs, talking about a Northern burb meet soon. Prob easier to organise than down at KP. Perhaps considering the time of year make it an indoor venue with an option of outdoors if it's sunny. You mentioned The Old Bailey in Joondalup, though questioned what it was like for little 'uns.

I'm up for the above mentioned meet, as not being a lady and would still be up for a unisex meet somewhere. Prob because I'm not working at the mo. Or what about you blokes, anyone up for a lad meets for a beer or few? There's always the Moon and Sixpence at Woodvale or The Old Bailey in Joondalup.

Louise is really up for the curry night next Saturday, so count her in. I'll PM you her details Larissa.

What do you guys think? Joondalup, Hillarys or somewhere else for a northern burb meet?

Hope to meet the rest of you soon.

Take care

Paul

Sorry Paul, We headed off to KP but when it started to really chuck it down we reckoned nobody would be there so we turned around and came home! Dave and Helen (Darkless) had similar ideas so ended up round at ours for a bottle of wine or 3.
Hope to catch up with you soon
Cheers
yv
Old May 16th 2005, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by YFitz
Sorry Paul, We headed off to KP but when it started to really chuck it down we reckoned nobody would be there so we turned around and came home! Dave and Helen (Darkless) had similar ideas so ended up round at ours for a bottle of wine or 3.
Hope to catch up with you soon
Cheers
yv
Hi yv,

Be good to catch up with you, where abouts are you? We will be in Kinross from tomorrow.

Looking to have a Northern Suburbs meet, been chatting to Larissa about it.

See ya soon

Paul
Old May 16th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Hi yv,

Be good to catch up with you, where abouts are you? We will be in Kinross from tomorrow.

See ya soon

Paul
We're probably in walking distance form you- Currambine.
Old May 16th 2005, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Hi yv,

See ya soon

Paul
Paul,
If you can all hang on until after August 7th, then we will be there. Will be staying in Kinross for 3 weeks when we first arrive. My wife knows larissa from her days in Portsmouth.

Chris
Old May 16th 2005, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Paul,
If you can all hang on until after August 7th, then we will be there. Will be staying in Kinross for 3 weeks when we first arrive. My wife knows larissa from her days in Portsmouth.

Chris

Chris...
I am trying to organise another south coast meet? Are you interested?
Check out my post http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302775
Cheers
Claire. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.