Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Wikiposts

Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:32 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Default Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Hi guys,

Here is the new official thread for the May 15, Kings Park meet.

The venue is:

SUNDAY MAY 15, 2005
Starting 10am throughout the day
KINGS PARK, Perth
Lotterywest stickybeaks cafe play area

Please contact me or put your replies here any one who is interested.

I am now in Perth , staying at Connolly for now.

See you all soon

Take care

Paul, Louise and Laura
Old Apr 30th 2005, 3:17 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kings Park - Perth meet - May 15th anyone interested

Bump!

I'm sure there'll be lots interested, though some might not know to a little way before!
Though, it's only 2 weeks, hey?!!! OMG, can't believe it's May already!!!(ok, 45 mins to go )

I suggest everyone pm'ing Paul and getting his mobile number.
And/or choosing a colour or flag or something for recognising the group!

Hopefully it won't be raining like this weekend! :scared:

Old Apr 30th 2005, 3:27 am

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Simone
Bump!

I'm sure there'll be lots interested, though some might not know to a little way before!
Though, it's only 2 weeks, hey?!!! OMG, can't believe it's May already!!!(ok, 45 mins to go )

I suggest everyone pm'ing Paul and getting his mobile number.
And/or choosing a colour or flag or something for recognising the group!

Hopefully it won't be raining like this weekend! :scared:

Cheers for that Simone. Was just gonna bump this myself.

Here's a good map to link to http://www.kpbg.wa.gov.au/bgpa/bgpamaps/gfx/kpmap.jpg

Which may be useful for anyone trying to find the Lotterywest Family Area (which is at the top of the map). I plan to go and have a look myself next week, so I'm prepared. And hey guys PM me and I'll send you my mobile number, so we can pull together and make this a successful meet.

Open to Perth Newbies and long timers.

See you soon

Paul
Old Apr 30th 2005, 3:58 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hi guys,

The venue is:

SUNDAY MAY 15, 2005
KINGS PARK, Perth

See you all soon

Take care

Paul, Louise and Laura
good to hear from ya now your in oz.....hope your both keeping well.
best wishes jonni
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:05 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

The venue is:

SUNDAY MAY 15, 2005
KINGS PARK, Perth

See you all soon

Take care

Paul, Louise and Laura
Hi gajiitt, you made it then? how was the flight? (-who did u fly with, I dont recall if you said) and so how is it on the other side or have you not caught your breath yet?
Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:28 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

bump !
Old May 1st 2005, 1:33 am
PommieLeague

No thanks. Not that most from the meet up we went to have remained in touched sadly.

Old May 1st 2005, 1:54 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Hi Paul, Louise and Laura.
We made it too ... and we're in Connolly too (!) (I'll send you a pm) ... and we went to Kings Park today, We got there at 1pm-ish and went to Western Power and the viewpoint over the city (sorry, I can't remember the name). There was plenty of space and the weather was beautiful.
The arrangements for the 15th sound good.
The decision to move looks good so far - now for the job hunting!
Old May 2nd 2005, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!
Old May 2nd 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think we'l be up for that provided littlen#2 stays put. Due 20th but Doctor may bring it forward to FRiday 13th
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:59 pm

Bump! Let's keep this going...
Old May 3rd 2005, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

Bump! Let's keep this going...
Hi Guys

Have been here a few months but havent yet made it to one of these - shall try and make it this time. I think the doggy walk round the river is on the same day - no we dont have dogs yet!
May see u there!
Saloni
Old May 3rd 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Hi Paul and welcome to Perth (all 3 of you!)..

We still plan to be there on the 15th, looking forward to it.....

Cheers

Paul
Old May 8th 2005, 12:10 am

bump bump!

Good to see the interest here. Still on for next Sunday, and lets hope for the good weather like we had today. And not like last week.

Settling in nicely. Got a car, but not a 6 month rental yet, still to do that this week. Nice to meet up with Jenny and Steve again yesterday, great people. Hope they can make the meet too.

See ya's all there.

Paul, Louise and Laura
Old May 9th 2005, 10:41 am

bump bump!

Good to see the interest here. Still on for next Sunday, and lets hope for the good weather like we had today. And not like last week.

Settling in nicely. Got a car, but not a 6 month rental yet, still to do that this week. Nice to meet up with Jenny and Steve again yesterday, great people. Hope they can make the meet too.

See ya's all there.

Paul, Louise and Laura
bump this again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.