Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kings Christian College Gold Coast any info?

Kings Christian College Gold Coast any info?

Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Kings Christian College Gold Coast any info?

We have got our visas and I have seen some teaching jobs recently advertised for Kings Christian College on the Gold Coast. Anyone have any experience of this school? Location? Any info would be appreciated thanks Nicky
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kings Christian College Gold Coast any info?

Originally Posted by nbn8
We have got our visas and I have seen some teaching jobs recently advertised for Kings Christian College on the Gold Coast. Anyone have any experience of this school? Location? Any info would be appreciated thanks Nicky
Good location, just south of Robina but bang next to the motorway and the feed road for the school gets chocka at kicking in and out time (and I mean chocka).

I know a girl who goes there and both she and her parents are happy. Other than that, a woman I work with had her kids there when she first moved up from Tassie and it was a very unhappy experience for all of them so she took them away but that's years ago now so not really relevant (thought I'd tell you anyway )

Got a good reputation generally though. Plenty of nice areas to live around about if you got a job there - Reedy Creek, Robina and only about 15 minutes to the beach.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kings Christian College Gold Coast any info?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Good location, just south of Robina but bang next to the motorway and the feed road for the school gets chocka at kicking in and out time (and I mean chocka).

I know a girl who goes there and both she and her parents are happy. Other than that, a woman I work with had her kids there when she first moved up from Tassie and it was a very unhappy experience for all of them so she took them away but that's years ago now so not really relevant (thought I'd tell you anyway )

Got a good reputation generally though. Plenty of nice areas to live around about if you got a job there - Reedy Creek, Robina and only about 15 minutes to the beach.
Thanks think I possibly might apply but dont know if you have much success still being in the UK. I have visa and QLD teaching registration so who knows. Thanks again