Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

King Of Cats/Queen Of Cats

King Of Cats/Queen Of Cats

Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:57 pm
crashbandicoot

Default King Of Cats/Queen Of Cats

Hi
Not posted much but was pmsl with the recent King of cats/queen of cats posts! They've gone! Can someone explain coz we're new here! Really funny and gonna miss them - have they both been banned?
Simon and Trudy

Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: King Of Cats/Queen Of Cats

Originally Posted by crashbandicoot
Hi
Not posted much but was pmsl with the recent King of cats/queen of cats posts! They've gone! Can someone explain coz we're new here! Really funny and gonna miss them - have they both been banned?
Simon and Trudy
I'm expecting the Princess of Cats soon so stick around

You get all sorts on the 'net ... it's a window to the world ...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:02 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

Pussies Galore!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lucyb
Pussies Galore!
And we can do without that sort of language too
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:03 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Pussies Galore!

hey lucy

we were onto him ages ago werent we!?? LOL

laura
x
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:05 pm

And we can do without that sort of language too

What happened to that post the Queen of Trolls posted earlier?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:06 pm
crashbandicoot

Maybe they're back already and you don't know it deadmeat? I just don't understand these sad people who spend all day on here slagging each other off - what is the point deadmeat? Anyway, just curious as to where their posts went - good honest fun! It certainly got a response didn't it?!
Oh yeah! But maybe they should be in the lounge eh?
Anyone else been to the lounge room? Not my thing but maybe if we're sad enough! Time will tell LOL
Simon

Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Simon and Trudy
I think the forum has been thoroughly detrolled yes. He'll be back though...

I haven't laughed so much in ages myself! Brightened up an otherwise dull day. You get banned for persistent trolling (posts intentionally geared to get a negative reaction) and flaming (personal aimed abuse) and rightly so. It's fun for a while, but the forum would be reduced to chaos if they weren't banned I suppose.

Have I welcomed you yet? If not welcome to forum! There are lots of very nice fluffy folks here too!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:11 pm
Cheeky

Is it me or did he have a pop at everyone??!!

Bit freaky though init??

Cheeky

Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:13 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

tony cheeky

its him!!!!

he is simon and trudy!!!!

LOL
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Is it me or did he have a pop at everyone??!!

Bit freaky though init??

Cheeky

Deadmeat has replied t one of the posts where they said my name...what was said? I tried to find the thread and it is nowhere to be seen! So what did they say about me?

Oh and Rolling STone!! So sorry! I am SO RUDE! You are most welcome to the site! I hope that we can all help you with your questions!!!!!

Lucy
xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

Maybe they're back already and you don't know it deadmeat? I just don't understand these sad people who spend all day on here slagging each other off - what is the point deadmeat? Anyway, just curious as to where their posts went - good honest fun! It certainly got a response didn't it?!
Oh yeah! But maybe they should be in the lounge eh?
Anyone else been to the lounge room? Not my thing but maybe if we're sad enough! Time will tell LOL
Simon
Some people post the occasional objectionable comment, that's natural, but to deliberately want to stir trouble (or even worse, pose as a genuine poster THEN turn) is pretty sick.

But it's one of the "features" of public forums, some people like to stay quiet in response (and risk watching other innocent people get hooked) and some people like to confront ... it all adds colour I guess ...

The Lounge or "Outside" is the place to do it properly, some trolls can be fun ... some trolls remain undetected for a long time.

Some trolls wait until they have a huge number of posts then turn

Hope you stick around, it's a really useful forum when all is said.

Matt
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I felt quite sorry for him. Poor guy, has absolutely nothing to do all day but sit at his computer writing rubbish to people he doesn't know ................. ooops
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat has replied t one of the posts where they said my name...what was said? I tried to find the thread and it is nowhere to be seen! So what did they say about me?

Oh and Rolling STone!! So sorry! I am SO RUDE! You are most welcome to the site! I hope that we can all help you with your questions!!!!!

Lucy
xxx
If I remember right all he said was "CHEEKY" in capitals ... no biggie ...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I felt quite sorry for him. Poor guy, has absolutely nothing to do all day but sit at his computer writing rubbish to people he doesn't know ................. ooops
Hey, I've sold a big sports bag of books today, I've been productive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.