Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kidz For Oz Thread

Kidz For Oz Thread

Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

g,day mates
Hi everyone

is any one scared? if so why.I am not scared at all only the dark.

from
Aimee
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sinead
Hi my name is Niamh im 11 and have a sister Cara 4 and a brother Callum 3. We are hoping to go to Brisbane around 2006 if all goes well.
When i realised i would be going to oz i was really worried about leaving my friends, making new ones, what school i would go to ect,but now im getting used to the idea and can't wait to have P.E lessons on the beach or have lovely weather all the time!
Hope to hear from anyone with similar thoughts, bye!
Hi everyone, we are Simon 13yrs and my sister Emily-Rose is 5yrs, my mum and dad have gor our australian visa's we just need to sell our house 1st, we all plan to move to the sunshine coast Brisbane this year.

We didn't like the idea when they first told us but now we cant wait to move to Brisbane nice weather, surfing, cool animals etc.

Simon, Cheshire.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

snudge is an unknown quantity at this point

Just thought I would let you all know I now have my own user name Snudge

I have always used my mum and dads (Rich and Angie)

We are going to Brisbane when we get the visa and sell the house.
You can chat to me on the msn if you want to

Aimee (9) nearly 10
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , Our names are emma i m 12 ,and my sis is lauren is 10 if anyone wants to chat on msn just pm us.we have just sent off for our visas and hope to go to perth or melbourne
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:21 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Where can I find the pictures of the spiders, really ought to gen up on the ones to avoid!!

Chris

Hi Chris

click on search box then put spiders in Australia.they are massive.

from
Aimee (9)
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:46 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Any more kids out there
Hi I'm Ellie. I got here on 1st July. I'm missing my friends and haven't made any new ones yet, although I'm in touch with a few on MSN but they live too far away from me to meet up.
Old Aug 7th 2005, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Hi everyone its bex here,
had so much fun today i went to the bear factory and bought loads of clothes for my bear. Anyone else have a bear from the bear factory?. Well anyway it was great and i bought loads plus there was a half price sale on so i got double the amount of clothes i was planning on. Thats a thing i will miss the bear factory. I will have to buy all my clothes online. I also bought a passport for my bea so i can show it when i get to the airport cool het I am going now in 38 days and i cant wait till i get there but i will miss my family and friends . Has anyone got a hamster thats moving to Brizzbane? cus ive heard that ur not allowed hamsters there and i think maybe guinnie pigs as well . Anyone else moving to oz on the 14th of September?. Well anyway bye

Last edited by Sherie; Aug 7th 2005 at 8:27 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
Its me bex again just wanted to say ive got msn if anyone wants it.
bex
Old Aug 7th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sherie
Hi everyone its bex here,
had so much fun today i went to the bear factory and bought loads of clothes for my bear. Anyone else have a bear from the bear factory?. Well anyway it was great and i bought loads plus there was a half price sale on so i got double the amount of clothes i was planning on. Thats a thing i will miss the bear factory. I will have to buy all my clothes online. I also bought a passport for my bea so i can show it when i get to the airport cool het I am going now in 38 days and i cant wait till i get there but i will miss my family and friends . Has anyone got a hamster thats moving to Brizzbane? cus ive heard that ur not allowed hamsters there and i think maybe guinnie pigs as well . Anyone else moving to oz on the 14th of September?. Well anyway bye
Harriet and Jessica love the bear factory, and the bears are definitely going to oz!!!
Old Aug 7th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by smidgemum2
Hello. My name is Charlie...my mum is typing this for me as I am only 6 and not very fast at typing! I have a sister Maddie who is 2 1/2. We are in Sydney and have been here since the end of November last year. We are only going to be here for 2 years but our visas let us stay for 4 if we want! I love it here. I was sad to leave Sevenoaks and my friends in my old school but now I am happy in my new school in Sydney. It is brilliant. I do loads more here than I used to do. I even go to rugby training and then play matches on Saturday mornings. I had never played before and I have been Man of the Match two times now!

Sydney is brilliant. I love the beaches and the sun and there are loads of things to do. I feel sad if I think about leaving in 2 years. If you are coming to Sydney I will answer your questions if you would like.

Bye
Charlie (age 6)
Hi Charlie,

we are coming to Sydney sometime dec/jan so I am sure Harriet8, Jess age 6 or Simon 10 will have loads to ask you.

talk soon Chris
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

Harriet and Jessica love the bear factory, and the bears are definitely going to oz!!!
Hi its bex, thanks for your reply my bears going to oz as well.
bex
Old Aug 12th 2005, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi its bex, thanks for your reply my bears going to oz as well.
bex
I wonder if they have a bear factory in oz any one know???
Old Aug 15th 2005, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi everyone!

Yeah i do expect that they will have a bear factory in oz! I do hope so.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i have msn and i am looking for some people from this forum to chat with.....I am twelve and i am moving to perth in around november

pm me with you addy if you want to chat to me

AJ X
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

I wonder if they have a bear factory in oz any one know???
I went on www.bearfactory.com.au and there some shops in sydney and im hoping they more in mellbourne and brizbane .
bex
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: Kidz For Oz Thread

I went on www.bearfactory.com.au and there some shops in sydney and im hoping they more in mellbourne and brizbane .
bex

Hi

My name is Fraser, my mum just found this posting. I am 10yrs of age and going to Bundaberg, central Queensland in 5 weeks time. I am a bit scared about leaving family and friends ebhind, and hope that I make friends quiclkly when I get over there.
I like Raven, Cartoon Network, Dennis the menace, ps2 gaming and Yugio cards (I hope they sell them in Aus)!

I would like to speak to boys around my age. My mum says you can PM her and she will PM back.

she also says to ask Chris for some of that Karma stuff as she's never had any.

Fraser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.