KIDS out in oz!

Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:43 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Post KIDS out in oz!

HI guys
i have arrived in oz and been here for about 9 days i havegone fishing in malooolba river i went to a sweet factory and been to the beach. how are you finding it? i love it! and where do you live? at the moment i live with my mum and dad at buderim but tomorrow me and mum are moving out to moutin creek
and goodmornig to all
im 8 and enjoying the life and on A VERY diffcult laptop whistle being biten
by mostqueous
maisie xx
ps please reply thanks!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 10:14 pm
Age 8

Ozkid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: KIDS out in oz!

Originally Posted by junior ozchick
HI guys
i have arrived in oz and been here for about 9 days i havegone fishing in malooolba river i went to a sweet factory and been to the beach. how are you finding it? i love it! and where do you live? at the moment i live with my mum and dad at buderim but tomorrow me and mum are moving out to moutin creek
and goodmornig to all
im 8 and enjoying the life and on A VERY diffcult laptop whistle being biten
by mostqueous
maisie xx
ps please reply thanks!
Helllloooooo Maisie

Really good that your getting on well and like Oz our mums spoke lastnight, you may pop down one day to stay with us for a few days

Morgan xxxx
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:32 am
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: KIDS out in oz!

Originally Posted by Ozkid
Helllloooooo Maisie

Really good that your getting on well and like Oz our mums spoke lastnight, you may pop down one day to stay with us for a few days

Morgan xxxx
morgan
i know wiked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me VERY exsited to see u again
just listening to a lil music!
see you tomorrow!
maisiexxxxxxxxxxx