kids nz

Old Feb 7th 2003, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

tmmykatie is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink kids nz

is anyone going to nz im molly im 10 nearly 11 my mum is tmmykatie im am really scared im going to get my medicals in a couple of weeks i heard that it takes 28 hours on the plane i dont want leave my 2 cats how long will it take for my cats to come over to nz what are the schools like we are planning to go to Aukland.

bye Mollyxxx:lecture: :PARTY: :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2003, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

tmmykatie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: kids nz

Originally posted by tmmykatie
is anyone going to nz im molly im 10 nearly 11 my mum is tmmykatie im am really scared im going to get my medicals in a couple of weeks i heard that it takes 28 hours on the plane i dont want leave my 2 cats how long will it take for my cats to come over to nz what are the schools like we are planning to go to Aukland.

bye Mollyxxx:lecture: :PARTY: :scared:

please somebody reply:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Feb 7th 2003, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

lenaro_w is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Molly,
I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you as we are going to Brisbane, but I'm sure everything will be OK for you. My children were scared as well but mainly worried about spending over a day on the airplane without any food, but now they know they will be fed they seem a lot happier about it. I'm sure your mum will take plenty for you to do on the plane.

The time you are waiting for your cat will fly by because you will be so busy discovering your new country.

I hope you have a wonderful time.
Old Feb 7th 2003, 4:22 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Molly, we're heading to NZ soon, I'm not looking forward to the plane journey either but it'll be worth it to see how beautiful NZ is. The medical is nothing to worry about, it only takes a few minutes and isn't painful and you don't have to do anything disgusting apart from pee in a jar. Did you know New Zealanders don't say 'fish & chips' but 'fush & chups'? Cheers - Donaldo
Old Feb 11th 2003, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Molly,

We're hoping to go to NZ in the summer. My daughter Ellie is 9 and I'll show her you post tomorrow. She has lots of questions too, but she's really looking forward to going, although she'll miss her friends!

It's a big step for all of us, but I really think you'll love it. Keep posting and I'm sure some of the other kids will be told about your posts by their parents. Weekends are probably a good time for reply's.

Good luck,

Karen