Kids forum??

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Kids forum??

Can anyone tell us how to get a 'kids forum' set up on here or if its possible.
I realize this could be frought with 'dangers' but I know a lot of us have kids, especially teenagers that have their own set of anxieties about emigrating. I have seen similar on other sites but wondered who to approach on this. Anyone else think this is good idea??

Chris
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice
Default Re: Kids forum??

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
I realize this could be frought with 'dangers' but I know a lot of us have kids, especially teenagers that have their own set of anxieties about emigrating. I have seen similar on other sites but wondered who to approach on this. Anyone else think this is good idea??

Chris
i have a 9yr old who would love to chat on this forum!!!! i can't believe he is nine and can type and use the pc quicker than me!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
i have a 9yr old who would love to chat on this forum!!!! i can't believe he is nine and can type and use the pc quicker than me!!!!

they learn very young now dont they its a bit sad I was doing a power point presentation recently had to ask my 13 year old how to annimate it!!

chris
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

they learn very young now dont they its a bit sad I was doing a power point presentation recently had to ask my 13 year old how to annimate it!!

chris
.......LMAO ......tell me about it!!!! when i ask my 9 year old to show me how to do something on the pc i think to myself.....i am getting old!!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
.......LMAO ......tell me about it!!!! when i ask my 9 year old to show me how to do something on the pc i think to myself.....i am getting old!!!!!
we were talking about keeping intouch with their friends the other day, don't worry my 6 year old said we can e-mail them!!!! 6!!!! what are we coming to?
Chris
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Chris
I think its a great idea. I have also been wondering why there isnt one. It would stop my 7 year old sitting on my shoulder saying "put that drinking face on, can we have the sticky up hair man" when im posting :scared: She ALWAYS wins!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:57 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by desperate2go
I think its a great idea. I have also been wondering why there isnt one. It would stop my 7 year old sitting on my shoulder saying "put that drinking face on, can we have the sticky up hair man" when im posting :scared: She ALWAYS wins!
My 12 year old is here bugging me and wants to speak to anyone and everyone about going to oz
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SalSa
My 12 year old is here bugging me and wants to speak to anyone and everyone about going to oz
Hi we are not far from you I have girls 7,6 boys 13, 10 so if we can get them in touch if can't get them a forum of their own.
Chris
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by desperate2go
Hi 7 year olds are very persuasive I have one too!! desparate to get e-mails from someone going to OZ
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

Hi 7 year olds are very persuasive I have one too!! desparate to get e-mails from someone going to OZ
my kid would love to post if there were a board
Carl i like putting the b eer drinker on too
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:07 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

This topic has been done many times. I would like to see one too!
Why not, in the interim, get the kids to post but ensure the Title starts with "KIDS ONLY" or "TEENS ONLY" for easy recognition. Give it a go! We can get our kids to join in with that.

Andrew
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:13 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

If it's something that'll be so popular, why not post on the site feedback, enough response and sound ideas' for how it'll work, and then it might be worth doing, but if it's only a handful, it'll be a lot of extra work for little gain...see the point of site feedback now?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
If it's something that'll be so popular, why not post on the site feedback, enough response and sound ideas' for how it'll work, and then it might be worth doing, but if it's only a handful, it'll be a lot of extra work for little gain...see the point of site feedback now?
Thanks Bob wasn't really sure where to take it but will try that Thankyou
Chris
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

There is a childrens forum on www.emi-great.com, my kids go on there and talk to other children who are emigrating or who are already in oz, they love it and have made lots of new friends, any fears they had about emigrating have long gone thanks to that site.
Just click on chat and it will bring up all thier forums.
Donna.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Kids forum??

I have a 12 year old who would love to speak to anyone migrating to Oz.
Lace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.