Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kids can be so Awful!!

Kids can be so Awful!!

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 12:49 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Kids can be so Awful!!

I have 2 young children little boy aged 2 and little girl aged 6 (going on 12)!!

They do normally get on really well but the last few weeks my son has hit the terrible twos big time and he is driving my normally extremely angelic daughter mad with tantrums, fighting, snatching, scratching, hair pulling etc etc (All of you with kids will know what I am talking about).

Anyway was walking past her bedroom earlier and he was obviously annoying her in some way I hear him "growl/scream" at her (this is a new skill he picked up a couple of weeks ago!!??!! apparently used worldwide by 2 year olds!!) and hear her reply to him,

"If you don't behave yourself, when we get to Australia I am going to tie you to the first crocodile I see and let him take you away so I can finally get some peace and quiet!! And don't think Mummy will save you as she feels the same way as I do!!"

Bless didnt know she could be quite so nasty!!

Needless to say my son has been a complete angel today, she has put the fear of god or should i say crocodiles into him!! ha ha

:scared: :scared:
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 12:54 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids can be so Awful!!

LOL excellent !!! As much as kids drive us mad, they also give us the best laughs
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 12:56 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
I have 2 young children little boy aged 2 and little girl aged 6 (going on 12)!!

They do normally get on really well but the last few weeks my son has hit the terrible twos big time and he is driving my normally extremely angelic daughter mad with tantrums, fighting, snatching, scratching, hair pulling etc etc (All of you with kids will know what I am talking about).

Anyway was walking past her bedroom earlier and he was obviously annoying her in some way I hear him "growl/scream" at her (this is a new skill he picked up a couple of weeks ago!!??!! apparently used worldwide by 2 year olds!!) and hear her reply to him,

"If you don't behave yourself, when we get to Australia I am going to tie you to the first crocodile I see and let him take you away so I can finally get some peace and quiet!! And don't think Mummy will save you as she feels the same way as I do!!"

Bless didnt know she could be quite so nasty!!

Needless to say my son has been a complete angel today, she has put the fear of god or should i say crocodiles into him!! ha ha

:scared: :scared:
That is actually a sport in Darwin !
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:14 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
LOL excellent !!! As much as kids drive us mad, they also give us the best laughs

Very true I can fly from one side of the emotional scale to the other within minutes!! Well seconds even!!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams

Hehe. That's excellent. My four year old son is currently at the super-grass stage. If I happen to use a word like 'poo' or 'wee-wee' or (god forbid) 'bollocks', he's straight in to see his mum and all (adopt a tell-tale whiny voice) "Daddy just said bollocks". It's so bad now that when I tell him he can't have something he goes and tells her I've been swearing, just to try and get his own way! :scared:
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough

Don't really know if you need to know this but my daughter is 8, going on 16 and my son is 5, and they fight like you wouldn't beleive, so it doesn't stop once they turn 3, 4 or 5!!!

But that caused me to laugh, perhaps I will tell them that I will tie them to a croc!!!! Might give me a day of peace, or at least a few hours!!!

Children do make us mad and make us smile!!!

My daughter shaved her legs the other day!!!!!! She is 8, she said that they where hairy and wanted to have legs like mum, great now I will have to stop shaving!!!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Kids who'd have em
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:34 pm
An Official Visa Holder

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
Don't really know if you need to know this but my daughter is 8, going on 16 and my son is 5, and they fight like you wouldn't beleive, so it doesn't stop once they turn 3, 4 or 5!!!

But that caused me to laugh, perhaps I will tell them that I will tie them to a croc!!!! Might give me a day of peace, or at least a few hours!!!

Children do make us mad and make us smile!!!

My daughter shaved her legs the other day!!!!!! She is 8, she said that they where hairy and wanted to have legs like mum, great now I will have to stop shaving!!!!!

Oh god is there really worse to come!!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

I've got two friends who're sisters. I still laugh when the story comes out that one day when they were sitting on the stairs together, their parents overheard the older one say to the younger one, 'You know Mummy and Daddy got you from the pet shop don't you?!' love it!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

I remember being at one of those huge Tescos doing a "big" shop one Saturday. Oldest daughter was about 7 at the time. I was at the checkout bemoaning that their dad had disappeared.
I asked daughter to go find him. She came running back a few minutes later and announced very loudly in front of everyone " Mum, dads near the CDs, but hes not looking at CDs, hes looking at a woman with a big wobbly bottom"