Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For the kids.....

For the kids.....

Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:28 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default For the kids.....

Including the kid in you!

I have been driving everybody nuts by having this song incessantly in my head since my sister sent me the link a few weeks ago.

Magical Trevor

The kids love it though, so pile the kiddos into the room and turn the volume UP!

Siren
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:31 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the kids.....

OK, for those of you who get songs stuck in your head easily.... I apologize in advance

Everybody loves Magical Trevor.....

Siren
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

clandfam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siren

I have been driving everybody nuts by having this song incessantly in my head since my sister sent me the link a few weeks ago.

Magical Trevor

The kids love it though, so pile the kiddos into the room and turn the volume UP!

Siren
Jeez, that really rips my knitting!

but your right the kids love it
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Magical Trevor

Siren
If it gets rid of the Wiggles songs then im all for it!!!
I get some funny looks singing 'quack quack quack quack, cockadoodledo' in sainsburys!!

sue
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:51 am
Go Banana's !!

Oh dear Christina I like it !!

No doubt Imogen will be singing it before long. Could it be the Pole Dancers anthem !!

BTW had a good chat with Brian this morning when you were still in bed.......snoring apparently !! LOL

Warren

Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I get some funny looks singing 'quack quack quack quack, cockadoodledo' in sainsburys!!

sue

LMAO!! Wait until you're singing Magical Trevor...

"What did he see? In a parallel dimension..... He saw BEANS lots of beans lots of beans lots of beans lots of beans Oh, beans lots of beans lots of beans lots of beans....."

Now THAT'S not odd at all is it??

Siren
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

(snip).......snoring apparently !! LOL

Warren
I DO NOT SNORE!!... I purr

Can't wait to get Midge driving Jill nuts (as if I don't all ready )

Siren
Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:50 am
Go Banana's !!

I DO NOT SNORE!!... I purr

Can't wait to get Midge driving Jill nuts (as if I don't all ready )

Siren
I'll urn up singing the song and blame you on Thursday !

Warren

Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:36 pm

I'll bring a cow to the airport.. it'll be fun...lol

Siren
Old Oct 26th 2004, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Christina..........I really needed that today, its fab, THANK YOU LOL!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 1:49 am

Thought you'd like it

Now I just have to get Maxpax in here so Olivia and Izzy can learn it too LOL

Siren
Old Oct 27th 2004, 9:12 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahahaha very funny...went on for ever though....had to switch it off..mustve been on repeat!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 9:18 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at him there with his leathery, leathery whip.........
Old Oct 27th 2004, 9:32 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

sue

me too! Especially when my 2 yr old insists on actions to go with the words. (except I'm in Coles) Are the Wiggles in England? Never heard of them before coming here.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

ooooooh Weebl and Bob - thankyou!

I lost the link when my PC got ill and couldn't remember what they were bloody called to do a search to get the site again.

Thank you

Magical Trevor

Siren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.