Kidney problems

Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kidney problems

I have a friend who is looking down the STNI route as an Airconditioning installation engineer.
However his spouse had a kidney removed in 2002, she isnt on any medication but wondered if this would cause need for concearn in the application?
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:34 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kidney problems

Originally Posted by Handyandy180
I have a friend who is looking down the STNI route as an Airconditioning installation engineer.
However his spouse had a kidney removed in 2002, she isnt on any medication but wondered if this would cause need for concearn in the application?
Regards Chris and Andrea
The answer is 'possibly' - it may depend on the circumstances. They really need to get some good professional advice (it's not something an online forum can help with) and that from an agent who's familiar with medical issues (not all are). Peter Bollard in Sydney may be a good choice, look at the Australia links thread at the top of the forum for his contact details.

Jeremy