Keys!!!

Old Oct 16th 2003, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Keys!!!

A scary thought struck me the other day as I got my keys out of my bag to go home from work - when we fly off to Oz, we won't own a single set of keys! Not car/house or anything.

It just made me realise what a massive step we are taking.

Anyone else had similar scary moments, or am I going round the bend???!!

Dawn
Old Oct 16th 2003, 4:03 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keys!!!

Originally posted by Prestons
A scary thought struck me the other day as I got my keys out of my bag to go home from work - when we fly off to Oz, we won't own a single set of keys! Not car/house or anything.

Dawn
Seriously this is one of the high points - - - - NONE to LOSE!

18 months on here I still do not carry any, even though we have now bought a house. I love it!

Cheers

PS editing this to add - I only come home after hubby and kids! Weekends I have to take car keys, garage opener and door keys!

Last edited by Sandra; Oct 16th 2003 at 4:06 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Dawn

I think the scariest thought was on a post a few weeks ago, about where you will be buried? really got me thinking, as i'm leaving behind my 18 and half year old daughter - thinks i'll miss because i won't be with her etc. by the way, you will have a least one key (for your suitcase!)
take care
rach
Old Oct 16th 2003, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Sandra
Seriously this is one of the high points - - - - NONE to LOSE!

18 months on here I still do not carry any, even though we have now bought a house. I love it!

Cheers

PS editing this to add - I only come home after hubby and kids! Weekends I have to take car keys, garage opener and door keys!

Glad you added that bit on the end - I was thinking you must live in a really nice area to be able to leave your house unlocked all day!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by nosuchluck
I think the scariest thought was on a post a few weeks ago, about where you will be buried? really got me thinking, as i'm leaving behind my 18 and half year old daughter - thinks i'll miss because i won't be with her etc. by the way, you will have a least one key (for your suitcase!)
take care
rach

Cheers Rach

I feel better now (re. suitcase key!) - not even thinking about the burying bit as I don't really care. Have to get over the key phobia first!

Hope you don't miss your daughter too much.

Dawn
Old Oct 16th 2003, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Rach

I feel better now (re. suitcase key!) - not even thinking about the burying bit as I don't really care. Have to get over the key phobia first!

Hope you don't miss your daughter too much.

Dawn
glad that i made you feel better mate! no i won't miss my daughter too much, just the experiences ie. first grandchild, etc. Becci entered the terrible teens at 12 and is still in them!!!!!
take care and remember your suitcase key!
rach
Old Oct 16th 2003, 5:10 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi Prestons,
I had one the other day.

I was sitting in the lounge, looking around, when it suddenly hit me that everything I have will have to go, when we leave for Oz.

It took a while to settle in.

Bye
Markeh
Old Oct 16th 2003, 5:57 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure your daughter will miss you loads though, nosuchluck. I have lived away while I worked away but still missed her loads. Will be best thing we do moving to Oz but having my mum so far away is gonna be oh so hard. Not sharing the birth of any kids I might have will be awful so I reckon a web cam in birthing suite should sort things out. Only kidding.

Sarah
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I have got a few keys I will be taking - mainly for bike padlocks etc.

It will be odd though!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

GOODSIDE: No job, no mort, no school ties NO responsibilities
FLIPSIDE: No "home" to go to once travels are finished
How much do you pine for your own bed, pillows etc when you've been away????!!!!!
Getting more excited the nearer it gets though!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default missing

Originally posted by teach
I'm sure your daughter will miss you loads though, nosuchluck. I have lived away while I worked away but still missed her loads. Will be best thing we do moving to Oz but having my mum so far away is gonna be oh so hard. Not sharing the birth of any kids I might have will be awful so I reckon a web cam in birthing suite should sort things out. Only kidding.

Sarah

Hi Sarah
yes i will miss Becci, although not the aggrevation she brings with her and yes it will be hard to share experiences with her but i have begged her to come with us but she won't even consider it. a web cam in the birthing suite....mmm?!
regards
rach
Old Oct 17th 2003, 2:06 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

know what you mean,
First "open " party we went to ,I had to chuck in a sardine tin opener.No wonder i pulled a right old trout.
Forgot that Mrs BB had a chastity belt key.
By the way Prestons-we've met aint we ?

BB-I got the key--I got the see ee ee cret
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by baldbutts
know what you mean,
First "open " party we went to ,I had to chuck in a sardine tin opener.No wonder i pulled a right old trout.
Forgot that Mrs BB had a chastity belt key.
By the way Prestons-we've met aint we ?

BB-I got the key--I got the see ee ee cret

Yes we have - at the charlie chalks meet up! I hope your wife to be doesn't see your less then complimentary remarks!!

Really glad you're settling in over there, we're hoping to fly to Brisbane on 1st December but it all depends on the house sale - and you'd know all about those pitfalls.

By the way BB - did you take butt sniffer out there?

Good luck with wedding plans!

Dawn & Steve