"Santa Claus you...."
"Freakin Ferals"
"Stick that phone.."
"You're average Australian Yobbo"
"She's the sorta Sheila"

He's great...

badge

http://kevin.bloody.wilson.com.au/

Last edited by badgersmount; Dec 19th 2003 at 2:15 pm.

Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kev Wilson

Originally posted by badgersmount
I'm busy downloading now!!

specials and chestnuts like:

"Santa Claus you...."
"Freakin Ferals"
"Stick that phone.."
"You're average Australian Yobbo"
"She's the sorta Sheila"

He's great...

badge
He certainly is.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I saw him live at the Palladium in London many years ago..he is very very funny...anyone who is NOT of a delicate disposition must put him on their list of people to go see when in Oz!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

I love his songs, went to see him live, and afterwards he was in the foyer signing records ... I went over to have a word and .............. something made me recoil. A whiff of sulphur? He was like a tiny malevolent thing from Middle Earth. *Ick*

Still does bl**dy great songs though!