Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kent Meet Up - All Went Well

Kent Meet Up - All Went Well

Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kent Meet Up - All Went Well

Just to let you know that our Kent Meet Up went really well.
Nice to meet people going through the same thing and know how you feel.
It was strange that although we had never met it was like we all good friends.
Unfortunatley noone had a camera with them so we can't post any ambarrassing pictures!
Would be nice to have another meet up at some point so if anyone has any suggestions?!?!?!?
Also nice to put faces to names.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:06 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

It was really nice to meet everyone after what already seems a lifetime with you all.......and we're not that far into it yet.
It was lovely that the kids all got on so well, too.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:11 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by vicky o
It was really nice to meet everyone after what already seems a lifetime with you all.......and we're not that far into it yet.
It was lovely that the kids all got on so well, too.
yeah i made some great new 3 year old mates
Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:35 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I couldn't make it but the missus had some of her in-laws in the country so I had to do the dutiful boyfriend bit. Hope there's another one!

Warm regards to all you Kent folk!

Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:36 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Sorry I couldn't make it but the missus had some of her in-laws in the country so I had to do the dutiful boyfriend bit. Hope there's another one!

Warm regards to all you Kent folk!

seen my thread in the lounge km
Old Feb 28th 2004, 7:43 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by wengerboy
seen my thread in the lounge km
Would this be the premier league thread?

Like I said over there, greatest side we will ever see my friend! Well, unless Wenger makes it even better than it is already!

Cheers!
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

snowhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou to Kelly T and Kev for organising the whole thing !!!!
You were all still drinking when we left yet you have all got home and posted before us
Yes Bluewater was open untill 9pm !!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a great time and the girls are exhusted.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

KathDore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya guys

Glad you all had a great time, sorry we couldnt come, but was halfway there and Robert threw up in the car and when we got home he was sick again so its was too late to come.....

hope to see you all at the next Kent meeting.

Kath & Gang
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by KathDore
Hiya guys

Glad you all had a great time, sorry we couldnt come, but was halfway there and Robert threw up in the car and when we got home he was sick again so its was too late to come.....

hope to see you all at the next Kent meeting.

Kath & Gang

Who's organising then?!?!?!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

KathDore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kelly T
Who's organising then?!?!?!

I was just reading what Kentish said about hopefully another meeting

Kath
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kent Meet Up - All Went Well

Originally posted by Kelly T
Just to let you know that our Kent Meet Up went really well.
Nice to meet people going through the same thing and know how you feel.
It was strange that although we had never met it was like we all good friends.
Unfortunatley noone had a camera with them so we can't post any ambarrassing pictures!
Would be nice to have another meet up at some point so if anyone has any suggestions?!?!?!?
Also nice to put faces to names.
Thanks again for doing the honours.
Perhaps mh929 will organise a quick gathering prior to thier departure once they have a formal date.
Darren & Lisa
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

mh929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dazzac
Thanks again for doing the honours.
Perhaps mh929 will organise a quick gathering prior to thier departure once they have a formal date.
Darren & Lisa
Just echoing my thanks to Kev and Kelly for organising the meet. Yup was good to meet you all, just sorry we had to go a little early. Helen told me I also have to apologise for the T-Shirt. What time did you lot stay till?

Wenger - I checked, and you didn't know the Indian (or at least she denied knowing you)!

Anyhow, thats not a bad idea dazzac. As I said, we hope to be heading out around mid-May, so when I know a little more I'll post another "Kent Meet Up" thread.

Cheers guys and girls

Martin
Old Mar 1st 2004, 1:11 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by mh929
Just echoing my thanks to Kev and Kelly for organising the meet. Yup was good to meet you all, just sorry we had to go a little early. Helen told me I also have to apologise for the T-Shirt. What time did you lot stay till?

Wenger - I checked, and you didn't know the Indian (or at least she denied knowing you)!

Anyhow, thats not a bad idea dazzac. As I said, we hope to be heading out around mid-May, so when I know a little more I'll post another "Kent Meet Up" thread.

Cheers guys and girls

Martin
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mh929

Cheers guys and girls

Martin
I think that Wengerboy, Dazzac and ourselves left at around 6:20ish.
As usual I had one too many glasses of wine, good fun though!!
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy
Too late to play the innocent now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.