Kent Meet Up

Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kent Meet Up

Hi All,
Does anyone fancy a meet up in Kent for Saturday 20th March?
Trying to give you plenty of notice for those with children. (Unless, like us our children will be with the grandparents!)

We are especially interested in meeting people heading to Adelaide, but all welcome.

We live in Sittingbourne, and have a pub/restaurant on the A249 with children's play area, if those interested could respond giving rough details of where you live in Kent to see if this would be a central location.

Look forward to hearing from you all.
Kelly T.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:11 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Is that the section of the A249 that goes to Maidstone, or the bit that goes to Sheerness?
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by chippy
Is that the section of the A249 that goes to Maidstone, or the bit that goes to Sheerness?
It is Brewsters, Bobbing Apple, on the section of A249 that goes towards Sheerness. It is next to McDonalds, BP Petrol Station and Travel Inn.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:40 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default sheerness

Originally posted by Kelly T
It is Brewsters, Bobbing Apple, on the section of A249 that goes towards Sheerness. It is next to McDonalds, BP Petrol Station and Travel Inn.
sheerness aarrrrgggghhhhh hi kelly yes me and mrs wenger would be up for it one prob mrs wenger is due on 7th april any chance of something a bit earlier sorry don`t wanna take the mick but jack was 6 weeks early
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Small world. I'm in that BP garage everyday. I've done all the chippy work on most of the new houses built in Iwade.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: sheerness

Originally posted by wengerboy
sheerness aarrrrgggghhhhh hi kelly yes me and mrs wenger would be up for it one prob mrs wenger is due on 7th april any chance of something a bit earlier sorry don`t wanna take the mick but jack was 6 weeks early
Wengerboy,

what date do you have in mind,
we can only do these before then- 22nd, 28th, 29th of Feb or 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, of March
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:25 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wengerboy,

what date do you have in mind,
we can only do these before then- 22nd, 28th, 29th of Feb or 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, of March
28th feb would be cool there is also a guy called dazzac lives in gillingham might wanna ask him to
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

28th feb would be cool there is also a guy called dazzac lives in gillingham might wanna ask him to

28th of Feb it is then, shalll we say 2pm. We will get there first so Just ask the staff at the entrance for the British expats table and you will find us.

I will put another thread on here now, and again nearer the time.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:47 pm
Up The Arse!!

28th of Feb it is then, shalll we say 2pm. We will get there first so Just ask the staff at the entrance for the British expats table and you will find us.

I will put another thread on here now, and again nearer the time.
we will be the ones with beer bellies
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

we will be the ones with beer bellies

Oh my god,
you are stalking me, i have a beer belly too!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

Oh my god,
you are stalking me, i have a beer belly too!
:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:25 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Good honest Kentish folk, salt of the earth, God's own people etc etc

So, much chance of free beer and chips if it's your pub?? I did live in Adelaide for a short while....

More importantly any Shepherd Neame beers on tap? Nothing like Bishops finger on a Saturday night.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:29 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default free grub

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Good honest Kentish folk, salt of the earth, God's own people etc etc

So, much chance of free beer and chips if it's your pub?? I did live in Adelaide for a short while....

More importantly any Shepherd Neame beers on tap? Nothing like Bishops finger on a Saturday night.
apparently kevin and kelly t are paying yippee
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:31 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: free grub

apparently kevin and kelly t are paying yippee
Free beer? Kent Pub? Fellow Gooner present? Hmmmmmmmmm
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:32 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default Re: free grub

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Free beer? Kent Pub? Fellow Gooner present? Hmmmmmmmmm
just found that sun article and started a thread does`nt look staged at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.