Kath And Kim

Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:00 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Kath And Kim

On Now Bbc 2

Corker
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:34 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: Kath And Kim

Tears had just dried up from hayfever today, now streaming after brill show - found it hilarious - thanks for reminder!!

Cheers

Sharon

Originally Posted by CORKER
On Now Bbc 2

Corker
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:38 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Tears had just dried up from hayfever today, now streaming after brill show - found it hilarious - thanks for reminder!!

Cheers

Sharon
LOL, me too but why is Sharon always the fat one, and will I still be considered common in Australia? What is the equivalent of an Essex girl

Sharon
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

S**t, I missed it again. Saw it advertised as well earlier and got side-tracked with a DVD I was watching. Never mind, does anybody know if you can get it on DVD? I done a search on the website that I get my DVD's from and there was a Kath & Kim but didn't give any info on it. Not sure if it may be something else? Only saw 1 episode and thought it was hilarious .

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
LOL, me too but why is Sharon always the fat one, and will I still be considered common in Australia? What is the equivalent of an Essex girl

Sharon
LMAO

Tracey
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:11 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Talking Re: Kath And Kim

:scared: OMG .... yeah a Sharon was fat in Birds of A Feather too wasn't she!! But then look at Sharon Stone - she's not plump (infact she's great for her age) - however before the op she may have had a chuck neck eh?!! LOL - (Alledgedly - before the lawyers swoop!) (oops that spelling looks wrong) - but then my name is Shazaaa I think

Any more ideas for a shaz version of an ozzie chick - not chuck .... Maybe it's Kim or it could've been Kath - oh my world is woe.....
Cheers anyway it's nearly Fr Fr Fr Fridaaaaay!!!!!

Originally Posted by chattyshazza

Sharon
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

It's just getting funnier this programme - "Look at moooiiii"
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:52 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Mmmm you should watch Ballymory it's abit more sophisticated but on the same wavelength.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
It's just getting funnier this programme - "Look at moooiiii"
'Kath, why you look like mutton dressed up as lamb'. 'Gee, thanks Sharon' (both not knowing what the expression means, think it's a compliment).

OzTennis
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by OzTennis
'Kath, why you look like mutton dressed up as lamb'. 'Gee, thanks Sharon' (both not knowing what the expression means, think it's a compliment).

OzTennis
LOL!

I liked the toilet door thing "It's Knights for men and Whores for women, classy"
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
Mmmm you should watch Ballymory it's abit more sophisticated but on the same wavelength.
What's the story?

Well, ironically it takes very witty and intelligent people to write about, portray and understand a satirical look at the underclasses. You either get it/think it's funny or you don't and you obviously fall into the latter category.

And what colour house will you be going into?

As in K&K I'm satirising your reply in case you don't get it!

OzTennis
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:37 am

What's the story?

Well, ironically it takes very witty and intelligent people to write about, portray and understand a satirical look at the underclasses. You either get it/think it's funny or you don't and you obviously fall into the latter category.

OzTennis

Aaah, that explains why I find it hilarious and Malc says it's a load of old crap!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aaah, that explains why I find it hilarious and Malc says it's a load of old crap!
It's a similar thing in Scotland with Rab C Nesbitt which is a brilliantly scripted and acted portrayal of a Glasgow 'ned' and all his family and friends. I don't know if it was shown much UK-wide? There was a furore in Scotland when English viewers asked the BBC for sub-titles because they couldn't understand Rab's Glesga banter.

Of course I'm not implying you have to be intelligent to find these things funny or you're not if you don't!!

I reckon it would be funny if someone came up with a 'David and Victoria' (Beckham) or Wayne (Rooney) and whatever his girlfriend is called - along the lines of K&K.

OzTennis
Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:35 am

It's a similar thing in Scotland with Rab C Nesbitt which is a brilliantly scripted and acted portrayal of a Glasgow 'ned' and all his family and friends. I don't know if it was shown much UK-wide? There was a furore in Scotland when English viewers asked the BBC for sub-titles because they couldn't understand Rab's Glesga banter.

Of course I'm not implying you have to be intelligent to find these things funny or you're not if you don't!!

I reckon it would be funny if someone came up with a 'David and Victoria' (Beckham) or Wayne (Rooney) and whatever his girlfriend is called - along the lines of K&K.

OzTennis
I LOVE RabC, have to say never had a problem understanding him.....!

I wish the Beeb would repeat some of those for a change instead of boring old Delboy and Rodders...
Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

The Beeb did the same a few months ago with a brilliant film called Sweet 16, filmed in Scotland. Won awards for it's realism and when the Beeb aired it they added subtitles.......spoiled it completely !
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I LOVE RabC, have to say never had a problem understanding him.....!

I wish the Beeb would repeat some of those for a change instead of boring old Delboy and Rodders...
I must admit to liking Only Fools and Horses. I still got a laugh watching the episode when he falls through the hatch in the bar a couple of nights ago - when Rodney meets Cassandra at night class and pretends to live in the posh street. 'You've got to talk about money to these yuppy ladies Trig'. 'I saw one of them old fivers the other day' etc, etc.

OzTennis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.